Jets' D must keep Cutler in the pocket - Jets-Broncos scouting report

Jetsfan.com

the jets simply have to play keep away with the running game and short passing game, eat up clock, keep cutler on the bench and wear down the broncos massive front ;)

something tells me if they can do it on the road vs tenn, they can do at home vs denver

the jets simply have to play keep away with the running game and short passing game, eat up clock, keep cutler on the bench and wear down the broncos massive front ;)

something tells me if they can do it on the road vs tenn, they can do at home vs denver

That and they have to rush the QB. A couple of sacks would be nice but they just have to keep pressure on him while containing him and not letting him scramble.

That and they have to rush the QB. A couple of sacks would be nice but they just have to keep pressure on him while containing him and not letting him scramble.

no doubt bergen

but we are led by bob "3 man rush" sutton

prepare to watch this game from between your fingers

ispi025036-1.jpg

With Denver's defense ranking bottom 5 in major defensive categories and the way our offense is putting up points we should hit our average and somewhere around 30 points, our defense has been down right dirty the past month and only improves weekly if they dont have a hiccup we win this game big, cutler has the ability to make this a shootout though, i still see us winning 38-14

Archived