keller: A+ player - A+ kid

lamont_jordan_rules

in oakland when baker tripped over air, just imagine if that was keller who had that chance. if that play was keller and not baker we would 9-2. ever since then I havent seen to much baker, only all keller. maybe that oakland game really did change our season.

me and DK are cool, i don't need any action from him, i have an awesome boyfriend and he has an awesome girlfriend.

Bronzey will take him for ya...

Keller is awesome, blocking is technique at this point... he has the size... it will improve...

in oakland when baker tripped over air, just imagine if that was keller who had that chance. if that play was keller and not baker we would 9-2. ever since then I havent seen to much baker, only all keller. maybe that oakland game really did change our season.

It's funny, I said the exact same thing that week. I made the comment that I thought Keller had alot more talent than Baker.

I was told to "get over myself." :)

no way....and is that even possible? he's HUGE! he'll get slower. he's perfect the way he is...

You are right. He is listed at 248, which is bigger than I thought. I thought he was around 235-240. He still needs to improve his blocking to get on the field more. The sky is the limit for this guy.

You are right. He is listed at 248, which is bigger than I thought. I thought he was around 235-240. He still needs to improve his blocking to get on the field more. The sky is the limit for this guy.

Yup he really does have the ability to be one of the NFL's best. Even Pats fans were telling me he had the potential to be great. What I love about the guy is his clutch catches, he was coming up BIG on 3rd downs in our two biggest games of the season. The fact that he's continuously getting more and more involved in the offense as the season goes on is a reason for all of us to be very excited about this guy. His production in recent weeks speaks volumes of his development, he could be very dangerous come playoff time if/when the time comes.

Yup he really does have the ability to be one of the NFL's best. Even Pats fans were telling me he had the potential to be great. What I love about the guy is his clutch catches, he was coming up BIG on 3rd downs in our two biggest games of the season. The fact that he's continuously getting more and more involved in the offense as the season goes on is a reason for all of us to be very excited about this guy. His production in recent weeks speaks volumes of his development, he could be very dangerous come playoff time if/when the time comes.

Another thing I did not know about him is he is 24 years old. It is kind of disappointing that we may miss a couple of years of his prime due to his relatively late start in the NFL. On the other hand, it may be a factor in his maturity and why he is doing so well as a rookie.

Archived