Wal Mart worker killed in Stampede

slowmoe57

Some years ago, I think it was 73, my dad tells the story of the Knicks making the playoffs, and he and his friends waited online outside the Garden for tickets. The same thing happened. People were falling down and getting trampled as they started opening the box office. He says he felt like his feet weren't even touching the ground and he was just being carried inside by the crowd.

I believe this is what started the playoff ticket raffles.

what happened is tragic indeed but I agree that there ain't much you can do when you're in the middle of a pack & hundreds are pushin from the back.

was in ybor city with my son way back & beyonce was performing along with others. we were working our way towards the front & when they came on stage a huge push came & there wasn't much we could do. It was kinda scary actually & i'm not closterphobic

Yeah... rock and roll was the devil. Now the devil is saving 100 bucks on a Sansui TV...

They have a video on youtube of the cops and paramedics giving the guy cpr.

It's like people are casually just watching a tv show. A human being was just trampled to death, and the people who did it are Christmas shopping.

Geez, I remember watching Gimme Shelter when I was a kid, and that violence always stayed with me-- the Hell's Angels pummelling that dude to death with pool cues. Stayed with me because it had an impact. Today? Kids are doing that crap to each other, filming it and putting it on youtube. They are planning and participating in violence all the time.

There is a total lack of any empathy or compassion or even just common decency.

And with the coming economic collapse, I fear a nation of sociopaths taking over who will make the Third Riech look like boyscouts.

what happened is tragic indeed but I agree that there ain't much you can do when you're in the middle of a pack & hundreds are pushin from the back.

was in ybor city with my son way back & beyonce was performing along with others. we were working our way towards the front & when they came on stage a huge push came & there wasn't much we could do. It was kinda scary actually & i'm not closterphobic

I'm so sorry.

Archived