Week 13 TV MAPS

Pragmatic Bus

Funny thought: I bet not even KC and Oakland fans wanna see the KC/Oakland game... :)

the stations here are gay. one time they had a scheduled jets game a few years back. i sat through the whole pregame inside the nfl sho and at the end of the show they said the game will be on after the break. and after the break they started some soap opera. i was so furious i called the station but i was received by the answering machine telling me the offices are closed on sundays.:cloudy:

the stations here are gay. one time they had a scheduled jets game a few years back. i sat through the whole pregame inside the nfl sho and at the end of the show they said the game will be on after the break. and after the break they started some soap opera. i was so furious i called the station but i was received by the answering machine telling me the offices are closed on sundays.:cloudy:

That would suck. I've been fortunate. Although i don't live in Pittsburgh, i do live in my biggest rival city, so as long as it doesn't clash with the browns game i get to see my games. I think i only had to go somewhere and watch my team one time so far this season.

That would suck. I've been fortunate. Although i don't live in Pittsburgh, i do live in my biggest rival city, so as long as it doesn't clash with the browns game i get to see my games. I think i only had to go somewhere and watch my team one time so far this season.

yeah, you are very fortunate you don't live in ****tsburgh. what an awful place to live.

good thing im going to the game, because apparently there not showing the jets game in Connecticut this week which is weird.

If you notice the map has fairfield county included... because we get CBS2 NY... and all of the other NY stations... where you live in CT you will never not get the game... dont worry about it...

if your talking about the week 2 pats game then your 0-2 when you watch the games on TV. not good man!

We're actually 2-3

The games that have been shown: @Miami, Pats, @San Diego (Obviously - MNF), @ Oakland, @ New England.

It's not a good record at all and for some reason the Jets have always seemed to struggle when they're televised since I've been watching them.:bag:

We're actually 2-3

The games that have been shown: @Miami, Pats, @San Diego (Obviously - MNF), @ Oakland, @ New England.

It's not a good record at all and for some reason the Jets have always seemed to struggle when they're televised since I've been watching them.:bag:

Bastard!

Archived