"How To Beat Your Wife"

SoFlaJets

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you kidding? My wife has 4 brothers.

like that scene from The Pope Of Greenwich Village when Diane asks Charlie why doesn't he make his ex-wife Cookie pay for the tickets and he says "you kiddin' me she has 4 brothers that are like gorillas"

your acting like men dont beat their wives here in USA

no i'm not.....i'm acting like i think it's not ok to get on television and talk about it like it's what you are supposed to do. men who beat their wives in the usa are cowards who also usually go to great lengths to hide the fact that they beat their wives.....for these people it's ok to treat women like they are inferior and not northy of respect. what was even worse was when they guy said "you don't beat them like you would beat a child though". what a POS culture.

no i'm not.....i'm acting like i think it's not ok to get on television and talk about it like it's what you are supposed to do. men who beat their wives in the usa are cowards who also usually go to great lengths to hide the fact that they beat their wives.....for these people it's ok to treat women like they are inferior and not northy of respect. what was even worse was when they guy said "you don't beat them like you would beat a child though". what a POS culture.

so its ok to hit your wife as long as you dont go on TV and talk about it?

His point was that when men do it in the U.S. is it criminal and viewed as the penultimate act of cowardice. While, in that other culture is it celebrated and looked upon as the right thing to do.

His point was that when men do it in the U.S. is it criminal and viewed as the penultimate act of cowardice. While, in that other culture is it celebrated and looked upon as the right thing to do.

i dont think it is celeberated or promoted in any culture. maybe its not looked upon as criminal in some cultures. human biengs are same all over the world. the only difference is the laws are different

i dont think it is celeberated or promoted in any culture. maybe its not looked upon as criminal in some cultures. human biengs are same all over the world. the only difference is the laws are different

And different cultures are going to look at the different laws and judge them. That is human nature.

but it doesn't give one culture the right to judge another. that is steriotyping

Yes it does. Every culture has the right to judge other cultures. Why wouldn't they have the right? Because it is mean? I don't see the problem with judging people based on their societal accepted mores and folkways as long as it is their real mores and folkways.

Yes it does. Every culture has the right to judge other cultures. Why wouldn't they have the right? Because it is mean? I don't see the problem with judging people based on their societal accepted mores and folkways as long as it is their real mores and folkways.

are you going to actually argue with me on my own opinion

but it doesn't give one culture the right to judge another. that is steriotyping

Bull crap. Have you not seen the videos where women are shot in the head in public as a display for others to keep them from rebeling ? You're going to tell me that we accept that in our society/culture ? Wife beating is not celebrated or acceptable here in the USA sir. I don't know what kind of people you hang around. These people are pigs and are the trash of the earth.

Bull crap. Have you not seen the videos where women are shot in the head in public as a display for others to keep them from rebeling ? You're going to tell me that we accept that in our society/culture ? Wife beating is not celebrated or acceptable here in the USA sir. I don't know what kind of people you hang around. These people are pigs and are the trash of the earth.

I have to agree...You hear about so many extreme things being done to women in that part of the world that it is sickening. Women who wear make-up have it taken off with a razor blade... and other equally horrific stuff that I don't even want to mention.

blaming one culture for the crimes of all men is hipocritical

wow dude...idk if you're just trying to be funny...but you're mildly annoying to say the least.

Well said.

Chadharmon is a moron.

I think everyone here is missing something worse. At least for women it said hit them somewhere that you can't cause damage and beat them "lightly." The guy said don't beat them like children and animals. Wtf? So it's okay to slap around a child?

Am I the only one that thinks that is even more messed up? "Gentlemen, don't cripple your women when beating them, that is only allowable for children!" And that's not even getting to the issue of animals. That video is just all around screwy.

Archived