Can we start a petition???

4HCrew

to stop all of this Super Bowl stuff? geez can the Jets finish the season, work on getting the division title or make the playoffs first? And of course many of these people would be the same ones that will say the Jets suck and the season is over if they lose tomorrow.

Granted everyone is excited but lets take it game by game and enjoy some of it.

it's OK

don't sweat it

I know it is weird and uncomfortable to see the JETS get national attention for a good reason, but it's OK

let go of your battered fan syndrome

stop expecting the other shoe to drop or for the fake spike

even if the JETS suffer some catastrophe, you can't blame JETS fans for being excited at 8-3, first place alone, with wins over all 3 division rivals so far

if you can't be excited now, when will you give yourself permission ?!?

why not talk about the SB, isn't that why we watch in the first place ?

after 27 years with this team, I'm gonna suck out every last minute of fun this season, and it started last week :cheers:

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

to stop all of this Super Bowl stuff? geez can the Jets finish the season, work on getting the division title or make the playoffs first? And of course many of these people would be the same ones that will say the Jets suck and the season is over if they lose tomorrow.

Granted everyone is excited but lets take it game by game and enjoy some of it.

How about NO we cant petition. Most of us Jet fans are never in a situation where we can realistically talk about the Jets and Superbowl in the same damn sentence, now we got people like yourself that wants us to stop the talks? How about you just move to a different thread if you dont like what you're reading? I've been waiting 15 years for this moment, and many others even longer. How about we make a petition to stop people like yourself from trying to kill threads and conversation....

Sounds good to me.

Have the JETS beat you up this badly over the years that you cant even expect it all from them?

Whats wrong with you "lets not talk superbowl" people?

Why not want it all? I am planning my party already AND enjoying it along the way...

why not do both? I know its the JETS and your expecting to be let down... but CMON!

The Jets are playing as well as anyone right now. I really think Super Bowl talk is legit. And that never happens here.

Definitely is prematutre, no doubt. They have a lot of work left. But I can see why people are feeling the way they are, and I agree with the sentiment.

Speaking of not talking about the Super Bowl -- my Dad told me on Thanksgiving that he is paying for my oldest son and I to go should the Jets make it.

A free trip to the Super Bowl? Damn Jets -- get it done. :)

I have no problem with anyone on here talking about at Jets SB appearance.

After all there haven't been that many seasons that we have been in a position like this.

However, after 48 years of being a Jet fan I have what has been called by some previously

as Battered Jet Syndrome. Also waiting for Favre to slip coming out of the shower

and breaking his arm.

If anyone wants to start a petition, they should have one to open Battered Jet

fan shelter similar to battered wives.

But I don't think that anyone should criticize a Jet fan for feeling like this is their year

should they expresss themselves on here like that. This is unchartered territory.

The Jets are playing as well as anyone right now. I really think Super Bowl talk is legit. And that never happens here.

Definitely is prematutre, no doubt. They have a lot of work left. But I can see why people are feeling the way they are, and I agree with the sentiment.

Speaking of not talking about the Super Bowl -- my Dad told me on Thanksgiving that he is paying for my oldest son and I to go should the Jets make it.

Can your dad adopt me? I mean, just as a temporary thing.

And I was impressed when my dad got me a ticket to a Jets home game for my birthday.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived