Brett Farve sighting

Brenjetsfan

Try traveling around the country one day kid. You have no clue what you are talking about. Oh, and in case you didn't know Pot is illegal in 50 states. Just call the DEA and ask them.

WRONG... 13 states - Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington - approve and regulate its medical use.

WRONG... 13 states - Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington - approve and regulate its medical use.

:rl:

Nice try. It's illegal according to the Federal Government in 50 states. I was waiting for a pothead to make a stupid post like that.

Do you know what they mean by " chew" ? Sounds like you don't.

It sounds like you dont.

"Chew" is Chewing tabacco. 2495.jpg

Cut up strips of tabacco leafs. It comes in brownie form as well. Thats a Southern thing for the most part.

"Dip" is Skoal, Copenhagen that isnt chewed. 2435179161_6faca62688.jpg

Its too fine to chew. A small pinch is placed between the cheek and gums. Its more widely used. Baseball players are notorius users.

:rl:

Nice try. It's illegal according to the Federal Government in 50 states. I was waiting for a pothead to make a stupid post like that.

While it's considered "illegal", it has been decriminalized in many states...meaning that if you get caught with under an ounce, you get let off.

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

For example, in New York here are the "punishments":

http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4554

It's going to be decriminalized everywhere pretty soon, then made legal..too many people do it, too many people get arrested for it. I see people going to jail in Florida for it (FL is a mandatory sentencing state) for a YEAR. And yet, the guy who shot and killed one of my friends got weekends in jail for a year and he had to pay a fine...It's bull****, we all know it is. Too many people smoke and too many people get arrested for it.

HE was in Red Bank yesterday walking into a smoke shop buying his CHEW...ew'www

DAMN I wish I had been there!!!!:vactiontime:

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bren, we needs Brett to save his legs for Broncs,,you know what they say about a athlete losin his legs day before game by runnin into Bren :confused:

Try traveling around the country one day kid. You have no clue what you are talking about. Oh, and in case you didn't know Pot is illegal in 50 states. Just call the DEA and ask them.

blackout is young,,what he doesnt realize , is that his sterotypes make him the biggist biggot on this board

Archived