Where are all the dolphin fans???

NIGHT STALKER

Could they be all on a road trip to watch them take on the Rams...:bwahaharoll::rl:

They had that brief burst on Sunday night and Monday after the Pats destroyed them.

Although that burst of posting was bitching about how the Pats ran up the score, got all the calls, and how Matt Light should be banned forever. :D

Please, they have never left Florida in their life. And if they did, as dumb as they

are, they probably will end up in North Dakota.

The Dolphins fans who live in Florida don't even go to home games, let alone road games.

Where is Aqua4ever or whatever his name is? That guy talked smack like no tomorrow and then fell off the face of the earth.

The Dolphins fans who live in Florida don't even go to home games, let alone road games.

Where is Aqua4ever or whatever his name is? That guy talked smack like no tomorrow and then fell off the face of the earth.

You are right the fans who call themselves Dolphag fans in south Florida have to be the least knowledgeable and most fair weather fans in America, believe I know I live down here.

They threw out their Pennington posters and put back up the famous Danny Marino ones.

If they win tomorrow, I'm sure they'll be back to talk about how awesome the Dolphins are and at 7-5 are poised for an undefeated finish. :rolleyes:

He's known here as Aquaqueer and you must be mistaken because his sig says he doesn't talk smack. :rolleyes:

Still here, praying for a miracle to end our playoff drought. :yawn:

No I won't be bragging if we beat St. Louis. Yes I may go into hibernation if we lose today, but I will be satisfied with the season cause we made a lot of progress, and our FO is building a team to be a serious (for once) challenge for the division in the not so distant future.

Still here, praying for a miracle to end our playoff drought. :yawn:

No I won't be bragging if we beat St. Louis. Yes I may go into hibernation if we lose today, but I will be satisfied with the season cause we made a lot of progress, and our FO is building a team to be a serious (for once) challenge for the division in the not so distant future.

Enjoy your FO because knowing Parcells he will move on sooner then you expect. It will be interesting to see how he builds a team because the drafts he directed in the past have a lot to be desired. This years results for the Dolphags are skewed because of a easy schedule like the Jets were in 2006 and see the Jets 2007 results when they were handed a NFL schedule.

Funny story. Went wakeboarding yesterday, and found out on the way there that my friend's dad (who owned the boat) was a dolphins fanatic. His truck was painted Dolphins colors, stickers and emblems everywhere. So on the way back I convinced my friend that I had put a Jets sticker somewhere on the boat. I bet his dad is tearing apart the boat right now looking for it. hahaha, I'll call him tomorrow and tell him I was lying. I feel bad, but whatever.

Archived