NFL Gameday 1 on 1 interview: Kris Jenkins and Warren Sapp

SDJettsFan

Hey guys. My first post. Glad it was about Jenkins. Love him (non homo). This should be fun. Jenkins hates Sapp. Must watch TV!!

http://www.gamepro.com/article/featu...est-ps3-games/

Panther's hatred of Sapp led to downturn

Jenkins turned to drinking while injured for entire season

Chuck Burton / AP

Carolina's Kris Jenkins runs through drills on Thursday. Sidelined from football most of last season, Jenkins struggled to find something to fill his days. Drinking became his temporary solution.

ARLOTTE, N.C. - Sidelined with a shoulder injury most of last season, Kris Jenkins struggled to find something to fill his days. He tried video games, watching movies, and playing with his young son.

But without a strict schedule to follow, and unable to work out while he recovered from surgery, Carolina

Are you the SDJetsFan from JI?

Good article, I'm excited to see the interview tomorrow, I assume Jenkins took the high road and backed down on his comments..

Hey CTM. I'm TokyoJetsFan from JI. I moved to San Diego and my son's name is Jett...so SDJettsFan I thought would be a cool new name.

Heh, that's great, and so profound. Sapp is a fat loud mouth. remember when he cheap shotted that Packer O-Lineman and dislocated his hip from his groin or something nasty like that. he was dancing over the guy. he is a fat disgrace with a big mouth.

Hey CTM. I'm TokyoJetsFan from JI. I moved to San Diego and my son's name is Jett...so SDJettsFan I thought would be a cool new name.

Ha! Cool. Was your son named after the team?

Btw, when you going to put that fine sig up over here ;)

I'm confused

"But he estimates that he weighs about 355 pounds, about 20 pounds heavier than the Panthers want him to be. Neither Jenkins nor Fox is concerned.

“They all have weights to hit, and we’re not there yet. But he’s not the only one,” Fox said. “He’s made it every year that we’ve given him his weight, and we don’t anticipate that changing ... 20 pounds to him is like five pounds to you.”

Jenkins is confident he’ll make weight by the time training camp opens next month."

is this over a year old ?

when is the interview ?

Ha! Cool. Was your son named after the team?

Btw, when you going to put that fine sig up over here ;)

Hell yeah he was named after the team!! He'll probably get his ass kicked with that name growing up in San Diego when he gets older, but he's a pretty big 3 year old already so not worried.

And iI was just trying to figure out how to do the sig right now LOL.

Yeah...this is old. I just remembered Jenkins said these coments when he was with the Pantheres. When I saw Sapp was interviewing him tomorrow I looked up the article.

yikes

I guess they kissed and made up after jenkins sobered up

Archived