Revis And Clowney Hang Out With The Giants .WHY?

jetsrule128

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11262008...men_140903.htm

WITH the Jets and the Giants looking like they're both headed for playoff berths for the first time since the 2002-03 season, it's no surprise that they're scoping out the competition. Giants running backs Reuben Droughns and Danny Ware and Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis and receiver David Clowney have all recently popped into Murray Hill sports bar The Hill to scarf down wings and watch "Monday Night Football." Sure, this season's finale will be played in Tampa, but that doesn't mean we can't call it a Subway Super Bowl.

WITH the Jets and the Giants looking like they're both headed for playoff berths for the first time since the 2002-03 season, it's no surprise that they're scoping out the competition. Giants running backs Reuben Droughns and Danny Ware and Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis and receiver David Clowney have all recently popped into Murray Hill sports bar The Hill to scarf down wings and watch "Monday Night Football." Sure, this season's finale will be played in Tampa, but that doesn't mean we can't call it a Subway Super Bowl.

What's the damned difference? They are allowed to be friends off the field.

i would just rather them hang out with the jets

team unity

They are paid to be competitive on the field, who cares who they hang out with off the field? It's only natural that Giants and JETS players befriend each other. They play in the same stadium and live among each other in the same neighborhoods. WTF is the big deal?

Grow up kid. Football is their job, not their lives.

Says that they have all recently popped in, I dont see where it says they popped in together.....

team unity

People tend to hang out with people who have similar experiences as they do. It's human nature. It's also healthy to not hang out with all your co-workers all the time.

Unlike some professions, there just aren't too many professional football players. So, they do not have many peers. The NJ players are lucky because they have peers on another team that are close. Now if these players were hanging out the night before a game between the 2 teams I may be a little concerned, but come on..

team unity

As stated previously, the article says they go to the same bar, not that they hang out together.

But even if they were friends with some of the Giants, so what? Do you really think it is your right as a fan to tell these people who they can be freinds with on their own time?

There's a surprise. Jetsrule's footballing hero is involved.

They are paid to be competitive on the field, who cares who they hang out with off the field? It's only natural that Giants and JETS players befriend each other. They play in the same stadium and live among each other in the same neighborhoods. WTF is the big deal?

Grow up kid. Football is their job, not their lives.

Damn girl, chill with the contempt and go get laid or someting. Your hatred for poor 128 is really sad.

Damn girl, chill with the contempt and go get laid or someting. Your hatred for poor 128 is really sad.

What the hell are you talking about LoL, I dont hate 128, I just hate stupid arguments.I dont see the big deal if players hang with players of another team.

my 8 year old would be able to read the article correctly, and realize this does not mean they were all there at the same time together

and then she'd say

"big deal"

to me this means they probably all live around the same area and it's a cool place to watch a game

even if they did all go together, only a chick would think this was some sort of betrayal or in some way gossip worthy

from here on out, your delta tau chi nickname is "gossip girl"

my 8 year old would be able to read the article correctly, and realize this does not mean they were all there at the same time together

and then she'd say

"big deal"

to me this means they probably all live around the same area and it's a cool place to watch a game

even if they did all go together, only a chick would think this was some sort of betrayal or in some way gossip worthy

from here on out, your delta tau chi nickname is "gossip girl"

LMFAO!!!!

Cool. Its good too see that these guys can go into a bar without someone getting shot.

Archived