Jets \ Broncos Official Game Thread

Maxman

Game day is here.

The last time they took the field, the Jets DOMINATED the Titans to win their 5th in a row and 6th of their last 7th.

lOhcnSkxDdY

This week the Jets look to win their 9th game as they take on the Denver Broncos. JetNation.com spared no expense in getting this exclusive interview with a Denver Bronocs insider. Here is some in depth information that you won't find anywhere else:

ri47h6ivANQ

Or if you prefer here is an actual game preview:

hDtl-U0l5bU

And each week we like to leave you with some motivational old school rap. Why? We are not sure. But listen anyway. The Jets will set the tempo again this week.

UwNKN7PRCNg

Go Jets!!!

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Game day is here.

The last time they took the field, the Jets DOMINATED the Titans to win their 5th in a row and 6th of their last 7th.

lOhcnSkxDdY

This week the Jets look to win their 9th game as they take on the Denver Broncos. JetNation.com spared no expense in getting this exclusive interview with a Denver Bronocs insider. Here is some in depth information that you won't find anywhere else:

ri47h6ivANQ

hDtl-U0l5bU

And each week we like to leave you with some motivational old school rap. Why? We are not sure. But listen anyway. The Jets will set the tempo again this week.

UwNKN7PRCNg

Go Jets!!!

Lets keep your streak intact Max !!

Game day is here.

lOhcnSkxDdY

ri47h6ivANQ

hDtl-U0l5bU

UwNKN7PRCNg

Go Jets!!!

Lets keep your streak intact Max !! ::GoJets:

I got stuck at some family thing today. I just realized my in-law looks exactly like Phil Simms. Probably the same height too. It's just really funny how uncanny the resemblance is.

Amusingly, the guy looks really old now. He's got a lot of gray hairs. That is what happens when you marry into my family. Bunch of psychos.

Anyway, go Jets. We are going to lose this game, 41-3. (reverse psychology for the win!)

Game day is here.

Go Jets!!!

"the JETS can beat any team in the NFL the way they are playing right now "

:win:

X80Qjh9Yivs

Archived