Cris Carter

DMaynard

For the second week in a row, when the subject of how good the Jets are has been discussed by the ESPN panel, this clown reminds everyone that the Jets lost to the Raiders. So what? Anyone with a brain knows this is now a much different team than that Jets team. That's like saying the Giants can't be that good because they lost to the Browns.

I hate this guy so much.

For the second week in a row, when the subject of how good the Jets are has been discussed by the ESPN panel, this clown reminds everyone that the Jets lost to the Raiders. So what? Anyone with a brain knows this is now a much different team than that Jets team. That's like saying the Giants can't be that good because they lost to the Browns.

I hate this guy so much.

I heard the same thing...KJ isn't too far behind him in the brain department.

I hate this guy so much.

You beat me to it, I was going to start a post on the same thing. This guy is a complete moron. Anyone that knows football knows even good teams can have a bad game and lose to a weak opponent. How he can keep bringing up the Oakland loss and not say anything about the 5 game winning streak and the domination of the Titans just shows his bias and what a useless sack of crap he is. He is by far the worst commentator out there. What about KJ? Giving major props to the Titans for beating the joke of the league Lions? My High School team from 20 years ago could probably beat that atrocious team. Way to go ESPN - what talent you have on the show.

I hate this guy so much.

thanks for posting this one DM, saved me from doing mine which was going to be titled: "Chris Carter Is a Jerk Off"...he cites a game from 7 weeks ago that we lost on a 57 yard field goal-the kick of his life. It's not like we got blown out like New England did at home against Mi-fricking-ami....these ex-players have obvious agendas. To get good analysis listen to the ex-coaches, the Cowhers, Ditkas and Billicks

You beat me to it, I was going to start a post on the same thing. This guy is a complete moron. Anyone that knows football knows even good teams can have a bad game and lose to a weak opponent. How he can keep bringing up the Oakland loss and not say anything about the 5 game winning streak and the domination of the Titans just shows his bias and what a useless sack of crap he is. He is by far the worst commentator out there. What about KJ? Giving major props to the Titans for beating the joke of the league Lions? My High School team from 20 years ago could probably beat that atrocious team. Way to go ESPN - what talent you have on the show.

Ditka and Tom Jackson were laughing at his dopey a$$ on that one.

thanks for posting this one DM, saved me from doing mine which was going to be titled: "Chris Carter Is a Jerk Off"...he cites a game from 7 weeks ago that we lost on a 57 yard field goal-the kick of his life. It's not like we got blown out like New England did at home against Mi-fricking-ami....these ex-players have obvious agendas. To get good analysis listen to the ex-coaches, the Cowhers, Ditkas and Billicks

That's what kills me, I thought why does this A hole have an agenda against us. Then I remembered, he had one laughable season with the Dolfags. If I remember correctly, we smacked him around and owned his worthless arse when he played us. But to hold that much of a grudge is comical. Wht a complete waste he is. Way to go ESPN - get rid of one complete jerk (Irvin) and bring in an even biger dope.

I hate this guy so much.

He's an idiot, just like Deon Sanders.

No good. Chris Carter's black shoe polish eyebrows will haunt me forever.

LOL!!

I remember when he was on Inside the NFL and he made it so blatanly obvious that he was reading from cue cards. We all know he can't come up with an original and logical thought on his own, but don't make it so obvious!

LOL!!

I remember when he was on Inside the NFL and he made it so blatanly obvious that he was reading from cue cards. We all know he can't come up with an original and logical thought on his own, but don't make it so obvious!

He can read??? :)

Thank you. They are all idiots. T Jackson says the Titans will beat the Jets in a rematch because the "Titans didn't play their game. They didn't run the ball and play tough D." WTF? They didn't run because they couldn't ****ing run. As for their D, we saw what happened.

The other idiots don't want to give the Jets "a mulligan" for losing to the Raiders, "you don't get a mulligan". They say this right after giving the Titans a mulligan for losing to the Jets.

I don't have a problem with people thinking the Titans are still better than the Jets, but have a little rational thought behind it. Maybe their secondary being healthy will help or using Lendale White more.

Archived