AFC games

bear

Actually rooting for the clowns today... Well, kinda...:bag:

Anything that helps Steelers in the playoff chase i'm all for! lol

This is a hard game to root for. On the one hand I want to see any team in the playoff picture to lose (unless it helps the Jets in seeding), but Indy is ahead of the Cheaters for the wild card. I would love to see the Cheaters eliminated from the playoffs. Even better if all the other East teams are out.

This is a hard game to root for. On the one hand I want to see any team in the playoff picture to lose (unless it helps the Jets in seeding), but Indy is ahead of the Cheaters for the wild card. I would love to see the Cheaters eliminated from the playoffs. Even better if all the other East teams are out.

Damn, didn't think of it that way. I didn't really wanna root for the clowns anyway. Thanks for the tip, GO COLTS !!

Damn, didn't think of it that way. I didn't really wanna root for the clowns anyway. Thanks for the tip, GO COLTS !!

Another game to watch is the Bungles and Ravens. If both the Colts and Ravens win, and you guys beat the Cheaters - they will be 2 games behind for the Wild Card (3 games for the East if we win) with 4 to go. Not looking good for them in that scenario.

Archived