Pats Look Like Thery Bout To Lose~!

914-ny

lol I forgot about a couple weeks ago. Man, what a great feeling it is to beat that team! I got the Jets game on now, hopefully they'll come back too!

Congrats Stiller.

There was no doubt who the better team was. One team was playing the other was playing to win.

Congrats Stiller.

There was no doubt who the better team was. One team was playing the other was playing to win.

Thanks man. You have a good, well coached team. No doubt the turnovers hurt your cause... Still scratching my head, usually it's my team with the crucial turnovers against the pats.... You're a classy dude, kudo's! :cheers:

Thanks man. You have a good, well coached team. No doubt the turnovers hurt your cause... Still scratching my head, usually it's my team with the crucial turnovers against the pats.... You're a classy dude, kudo's! :cheers:

That was a horror show.

While Cassel deserves some blame. That Pass D is horrible. Big Ben beat on Deltha all day. Plus, your team showed more fortitude weathering that early turnover.

Props to the Steelers. That was a grade A a$$ kickin' they put on the Patriots.

That was a horror show.

While Cassel deserves some blame. That Pass D is horrible. Big Ben beat on Deltha all day. Plus, your team showed more fortitude weathering that early turnover.

I have been praying my O could help my D out the last few weeks. I liked the no-huddle today, it at least kept us in the game early imo.

Up next: Dallas, Baltimore then the Titans. We won't get too much time to celebrate this W. lol

That was a horror show.

Haha man, you guys sound like us, just replace a few names.

Archived