MAtt Cassel = turnover mach...FACTORY?

Blackout

It would have to be a Herschel trade.

Draft picks and players. A corner would be nice. A legit LT. That is a start.

Matt Cassel sucked today - but he wasn't the worst of it. Two huge drops by Moss - the obligatory big drop by Gaffney and Welker getting concussed didnlt help any. The offense went completely flat - save for Faulk- with Welker out of the game. Maybe it's Welker that makes that O go and not Moss. Six turnovers - no team, even a great one, can overcome that many blunders.

The secondary of the Pats blows complete buckets of bile. Hobbs is bad - but shoot, O'neal is plain 'ole pathetic. NEED a safety too. Sanders stinks.

Too many injuries this year. This team has a slim chance of making the playoff's - and that is if they win out. How the heck are the Pats going to match-up against Fitzgerald and Boldin in a few weeks? Scary.

Kills me too. If Brady were healthy the Pats would just score and score to hide the deficincies in the defense - just like last year....until the end, of course (that's for you, Blackout).

Only good thing about today is that the retahded trade Brady talk can stop now. Thank you. :rolleyes:

So the Jets lost, eh? Still leading the division, folks...and it almost all but sewn up, if you ask me. I'd be worried about facing teams like Indy or Denver though. It's those kind of teams that will cause match-up problems for you all.

Matt Cassel sucked today - but he wasn't the worst of it. Two huge drops by Moss - the obligatory big drop by Gaffney and Welker getting concussed didnlt help any. The offense went completely flat - save for Faulk- with Welker out of the game. Maybe it's Welker that makes that O go and not Moss. Six turnovers - no team, even a great one, can overcome that many blunders.

The secondary of the Pats blows complete buckets of bile. Hobbs is bad - but shoot, O'neal is plain 'ole pathetic. NEED a safety too. Sanders stinks.

Too many injuries this year. This team has a slim chance of making the playoff's - and that is if they win out. How the heck are the Pats going to match-up against Fitzgerald and Boldin in a few weeks? Scary.

Kills me too. If Brady were healthy the Pats would just score and score to hide the deficincies in the defense - just like last year....until the end, of course (that's for you, Blackout).

Only good thing about today is that the retahded trade Brady talk can stop now. Thank you. :rolleyes:

So the Jets lost, eh? Still leading the division, folks...and it almost all but sewn up, if you ask me. I'd be worried about facing teams like Indy or Denver though. It's those kind of teams that will cause match-up problems for you all.

Heck, after today I'm worried about SF. :roll:

Archived