We need a new "Official game Thread" Starter

JonEJet

Screw game threads. All it is, is a negative frenzy

yea it was pretty surprising to me too-I mean I had my criticisms too about the dearth of a pass rush lately and the abscence of Coles, but guys were writing about us like we were in the middle of the 2007 season

yea it was pretty surprising to me too-I mean I had my criticisms too about the dearth of a pass rush lately and the abscence of Coles, but guys were writing about us like we were in the middle of the 2007 season

That's how it felt. Damn flashbacks

I left the thread in the 3rd for superstitious reasons but it only helped for a little

You people are crazy. Thank God none of you are Official Game Thread coaches. A bunch of armchair wannabes, whose hindsight is 20/20.

Look, Max did his part. Leon did his part. TJ did his part. The rest of the team let them down.

I say Max gets the start for the remainder of the season. Looking at the schedule, he's our best chance at winning out.o

Go Max!!! Go Jets!!!!

(Was that good, Max? I know you asked me to play it up well. I hope I did ok. Oh, well, good luck. ;))

You people are crazy. Thank God none of you are Official Game Thread coaches. A bunch of armchair wannabes, whose hindsight is 20/20.

Look, Max did his part. Leon did his part. TJ did his part. The rest of the team let them down.

I say Max gets the start for the remainder of the season. Looking at the schedule, he's our best chance at winning out.o

Go Max!!! Go Jets!!!!

(Was that good, Max? I know you asked me to play it up well. I hope I did ok. Oh, well, good luck. ;))

you make a better sammy;)

We have no use for Max any longer....he has run his course=D>

Please state your case to start all future game threads heading down the stretch

There's no case to state. He f'ked up - he's done. Fired. Sh!tcanned. I nominate IJ.

That's what i'm talking about

I like the fact that you are fighting for it

Do you have another win streak in you?

I feel that I have 4 wins left and then I can recharge over the bye week.

:)

I defy someone to try and beat me to it. Go for it. Actually I will be at a part Sat night so my normal 12:00:05am thread time might be tough to match.

But I am up for the challenge.

Archived