Absolutely brutal loss but...

Matt39

The Patriots did lose. Dont get me wrong, that was your typical same old Jets performance that any long time Jets fan could have easily called today.

Now, coaching wise...we have a problem, all three seem to have turd for brains. Fat boy vs Shanny was a mismatch of biblical proportions.

Our linebackers in pass coverage are AWFUL.

Hopefully next week they come out with a bit more spark. Next Sunday is an absolute must win if we want to make the playoffs. If not, were finished.

This game was sickening to watch. Against a poorly ranked pass defense thats the Broncos have I'd really expect more midrange throws of 20-30 yards. Cotchery hurt us, our

play calling really hurt us on 4th downs and we just simply looked lost.

This game was sickening to watch. Against a poorly ranked pass defense thats the Broncos have I'd really expect more midrange throws of 20-30 yards. Cotchery hurt us, our

play calling really hurt us on 4th downs and we just simply looked lost.

Their run defense sucks too. Basically, pretty much everything works against them. Hell, the Raiders just got finished beating their asses last week.

We can't really get mid range throws because our WRs blow. Keller is the only one that can get separation, and who knows if he can do that as a WR. Cotchery and Coles are both pretty worthless, although Coles at least holds onto the ball.

Their run defense sucks too. Basically, pretty much everything works against them. Hell, the Raiders just got finished beating their asses last week.

We can't really get mid range throws because our WRs blow. Keller is the only one that can get separation, and who knows if he can do that as a WR. Cotchery and Coles are both pretty worthless, although Coles at least holds onto the ball.

Yeah I couldn't believe how easily they ran on us today. And Cutler had all

day to throw and there were guys open 95% of the time and usually with room to

run or pull a move. Sickening

They gotta focus on improving their defense without a doubt and smarter play calling all around..otherwise if we win the division and get in the playoffs we'll be knocked out

right away by a team that has a half ways decent offense.

Now, coaching wise...we have a problem, all three seem to have turd for brains. Fat boy vs Shanny was a mismatch of biblical proportions.

What the hell are you talking about?

This wasn't a coaching lose. The players sucked. They have been reading the papers all week and thought beating another 1st place team was a role.

They wouldn't tackle, they wouldn't catch, Favre sucked the first half. Put the blame where it belongs.

The Players didn't perform. Period.

Cothery, who I love had the game from hell. The fumble. Then I guarantee you if he catches the ball at the 4 yard line, which he dropped, the Jets win a badly played game. The coaching was fine.

The Players choked.

Stop looking for a scape goat

Dude everyone is looking for a scapegoat. No matter how you look at it and no matter how painful it might be to face the music, the Jets should have lost this game, the CS sucked and the players sucked and Cutler just picked us apart on nearly every play it seemed. There isn't one particular person to blame but the TEAM.

Archived