It's not all that bad...weather played a big role.

PhinHater

A win is a win and a loss is a loss.

Not here to make excuses, but let's not get too upset today.

The weather clearly affected our passing game and didn't help our kick return game. Seems like both teams were afraid to catch any kicks in fear of fumbling.

Denver scored on two of our turnovers. They got lucky today on some plays.

I would not be shocked to see the Jets finish 12-4 with the #2 seed.

Go Jets!

A win is a win and a loss is a loss.

Not here to make excuses, but let's not get too upset today.

The weather clearly affected our passing game and didn't help our kick return game. Seems like both teams were afraid to catch any kicks in fear of fumbling.

Denver scored on two of our turnovers. They got lucky today on some plays.

I would not be shocked to see the Jets finish 12-4 with the #2 seed.

Go Jets!

Again, you post this stuff...weather played a part for both teams. That excuse is out the window. And like I answered you in the other thread, was Denver using an umbrella?

Again, you post this stuff...weather played a part for both teams. That excuse is out the window. And like I answered you in the other thread, was Denver using an umbrella?

No, but they did have some very convenient 5 or 6 injuries right when the Jets were getting in their no huddle groove. ;)

Okay, I didn't like those "convenient" injuries as well, but the weather is no excuse...they both had to play in it.

No, I completely agree with you, I'm just venting all of my frustration so I can get it out of my system.

\\

If you recall, you said in the game thread that you can't figure out who the "real" jets are.

That is why I said that the weather effected us in the game thread. The "real" Jets are the Jets that have won 5 in a row before today.

You respond with "I didn't realize Denver had umbrellas".

So you are telling me that we would have played exactly the same way in perfect conditions?

Oh and sorry I did not read your response in the "other thread".

I had to go back to the "other thread" before I made my last post.

If you recall, you said in the game thread that you can't figure out who the "real" jets are.

That is why I said that the weather effected us in the game thread. The "real" Jets are the Jets that have won 5 in a row before today.

You respond with "I didn't realize Denver had umbrellas".

So you are telling me that we would have played exactly the same way in perfect conditions?

I'm saying, if the Jets were as good as they/we thought they were, we should have beaten them regardless of the weather...thus, who are the "real" Jets?

I'm saying, if the Jets were as good as they/we thought they were, we should have beaten them regardless of the weather...thus, who are the "real" Jets?

Yes I agree that we should have beat them, but, there were some obvious mistakes regarding the footballs being wet, slipping, catching, and hanging onto the ball.

I am not saying the ONLY reason we lost was because of a sloppy field and a wet football, but you have to admit...it certainly did not help.

Die.

The Jets have a better shot at being the 4 seed than they do the 2 seed. To get the 2 seed we'd have to win out and have Pittsburgh go 2-2. If we lose once and Denver wins out, Denver jumps ahead of us. Not to mention the most important factor, we had a chance to have a 2+ game lead on everyone with 4 games left and we blew it and now NE & MIA are still just 1 game out with 4 to go.

Today was a big loss.

Archived