The Jets secondary

madmike1

has 2 pro bowl players and 2 players who can't cover ANYONE EVER. Lowery SUCKS. Law SUCKS. Elam SUCKS (dispite his few good plays.) So what do the jets do to make up for their pathetic secondary? They never blitz and give every QB they face 20 mins to throw on every play to give their **** secondary more time to cover. Thats what i call good coaching.

has 2 pro bowl players and 2 players who can't cover ANYONE EVER. Lowery SUCKS. Law SUCKS. Elam SUCKS (dispite his few good plays.) So what do the jets do to make up for their pathetic secondary? They never blitz and give every QB they face 20 mins to throw on every play to give their **** secondary more time to cover. Thats what i call good coaching.

as does the poster who started thread

yeah because mangini is one of the worst ****ing coaches ever!!!! i ****ing HATE that fat piece of **** and i hope he ****ing DIES!!!!!

I don't think the secondary would look half as bad if we had A FREAKING PASS RUSH! Our pass rush is pathetic.

Because Mangini and Sutton are in love with the three man rush. Apparently, they are convinced that Reggie White and Bruce Smith are in their primes and are playing for the Jets. I can't think of any other logical reason for this "strategy".