One Bright Spot From Today Though...

The Gun Of Bavaria

I actually witnessed Gholston applying pressure on Cutler and even getting his name called by the play by play guy.

I actually did a double take.

Nice to see him in there......we're going to need him to come around.

We're gonna need him to go to Sears and by some speed. Good God he's slow afoot. He looks more like the 5:15 pulling put of Iowa City. :)

I actually witnessed Gholston applying pressure on Cutler and even getting his name called by the play by play guy.

I actually did a double take.

Nice to see him in there......we're going to need him to come around.

He didn't get there, though.For a guy with a big-time rep as a college pass rusher, it looked like he was running in sand. And Cutler hung ANOTHER 3rd down big play completion to a TE.

It looks like he's been coming around lateley and showing progress which is a good sign. It's all about patience with Gholston. Also he was slow on the pressure he was hesistating while chasing which made him look slow. It's all part of the learning process.

Why the hell would he hesitate while chasing Cutler ? That sounds like you get made up an excuse for him. He looked slower than Pat Williams of the Vikings on that one play.

If the jets had drafted McKelvin instead of Gholston they w ould have 2 more wins.

I don't know about that Mike. I watched the entire Bills/49ers game and they went after McKelvin like a mongoose on a snake. He either was toasted or drew a penelty. Typical rookie mistakes.

This was easily the most frustrating play of the game.

There were so many moments where the momentum could have shifted.

That play, in particular, was a HAY-UGE missed opportunity.

Oh come on. I'm pretty sure we got the ball back after that, and then did nothing with it. We lost this game because our offense just refused to score TDs. We had more than enough opportunities.

Does the new stadium have a dome? I want a dome now. **** this "weather" advantage. I don't see how it helped us playing in bad weather at all.

Oh come on. I'm pretty sure we got the ball back after that, and then did nothing with it. We lost this game because our offense just refused to score TDs. We had more than enough opportunities.

Does the new stadium have a dome? I want a dome now. **** this "weather" advantage. I don't see how it helped us playing in bad weather at all.

The JETS offense lost the game for sure... cant blame it one defensive play...

It wasn't blame on a "single" defensive play.

However, to say it wouldn't have been a huge momentum-changer is naive.

And while Denver didn't score on the ensuing drive, they did change the field position.

Coincidentally, the Jets' next drive stalled out on the Denver 39-yard line

Archived