What Was The Point Of Signing Marcus Mason From The Ravens?

jetsrule128

Simply put, if the Jets feel they have three solid running backs already on their roster they are not going to go out of their way to get a fourth. The depth charts lie, Mangini and Co. might very well believe that someone already on the team, but labeled under another position, is better than the best available to sign. In that case, there's nothing to worry about.

Unless they are incredibly stupid, they would've learned their lesson about back-up plans following Nuge's injury.

no i don't expect the guy to be a star

i just expect him to do what chatman did

gave us a few carries a game

i just thought since we took him from the ravens that we would play him

Yeah, because Thomas Jones hasn't ran the ball better than almost anyone in the NFL since Week 6. :rolleyes:

We don't give TJ the ball enough as it is and now you want to give some scurb a couple of carries a game? Are you f'ing kidding me? He was signed in case of an injury to TJ or Leon, nothing more.

I have been saying this for awhile. But today isn't the day for this because it is a non-issue. It is more relevant after a big win or if there was an injury. He wouldn't have gotten in the game yesterday even if he was active.

Archived