Jones on the other hand.......

lancemehl

As soon as I praise someone they have a crap game(Favre) as soon as I call someone Kevan Barlow, he looks like Curtis Martin.

Keep doin your thing TJ!

and kudos to whoever is working with him because he is better than EVER before so far this year. On the other hand, s$#t like that "roll over the linemen's back" and have th presence of mind to keep going, that', you don't teach,

like Cotchery's levitation act( I still don't know how the he!! he did that one!)lol

Good games also by Keller, Mangold, Fanaca, Washington, Revis and Lowery. Yes, I said Lowery.

I wouldn't agree with the Mangolf/Faneca assessment. Sure, Jones had big #s, but really he did most his damage on 2 runs. There were TONS of runs stuffed.

Washington? No. Dropped too many for my taste. Revis.. so-so. He wasn't shutting people down. Law... terrible game. Elam: Even worse. Lowery was pretty good.

Good games also by Keller, Mangold, Fanaca, Washington, Revis and Lowery. Yes, I said Lowery.

Revis was fantastic, he's lock down. Ty Law, why try it again, Maynard? We might as well sign A****er. I like Poteat,Lowery, Miller and even Barrett, whose played well this year over Law.

Elam was terrible.Especially his tackling. We don't have much wiggle room at SS. Smith or Elam.ouch.

I wouldn't agree with the Mangolf/Faneca assessment. Sure, Jones had big #s, but really he did most his damage on 2 runs. There were TONS of runs stuffed.

Washington? No. Dropped too many for my taste. Revis.. so-so. He wasn't shutting people down. Law... terrible game. Elam: Even worse. Lowery was pretty good.

Are you kidding me??? Revis played very well.

Further proof that you are without a doubt clueless when it comes to judging CB's. Revis was once again fantastic going up against maybe the best WR in the league and playing with a defense that has no pass rush.

How did Lowery have a good game? He plucked the ball out of the air when Cutler was trying to throw it out of the endzone. Yippee. First play he's made since Week 1.

He made a couple of other nice plays in the limited time he played. Which is more than the entire remaining secondary, except Revis, made.

Archived