Any else sense Coles' "attitude" coming?

lancemehl

Obviouslt Cotch is Brett's #1 reciever and lately he has fallen in love with Keller, for good reason. Then he has his dumpoffs to Leon or Jones. After the plays they pan to Coles and you could see a little sour puss.

I think we need to get him that quick slant, that play always works, never used. We don't need a mopey Coles. lol

Obviouslt Cotch is Brett's #1 reciever and lately he has fallen in love with Keller, for good reason. Then he has his dumpoffs to Leon or Jones. After the plays they pan to Coles and you could see a little sour puss.

I think we need to get him that quick slant, that play always works, never used. We don't need a mopey Coles. lol

Not at all, your out of your mind.

Obviously it doesn't always work because we didn't see it yesterday.

The Broncos had either a safety or LB roaming about 5 yards off the line of scrimmage right in the middle of the field all day to prevent that so you're wrong.

I too sensed an attitude during the game. Maybe because we didn't throw early enough to him. You could see it on his face in the 2nd half for sure. I marveled on how well the Denver WR's blocked down field. Just like Keyshawn used to for us. I then started watching Coles's blocking on several of Leons runs. Very marginal. In fact it kinda looked like he was just getting in the way. I hope it's just a blip and will disappear in San Fran.

Obviously it doesn't always work because we didn't see it yesterday.

The Broncos had either a safety or LB roaming about 5 yards off the line of scrimmage right in the middle of the field all day to prevent that so you're wrong.

Denver must have done, as they should, their homework on our offense.

I just wish they would stop trying to throw the fly pattern to Coles. He never gets open. He could not run that pattern when he was young and fast. The fact is, the Jets don't have anyone that can run that. Well, except for maybe Clowney. Don't get excited, I said maybe.

Archived