Can you really complain about going 2-1 in the last 3 games?

Fishooked

Yeah, Im still disgusted about yesterday, Sutton, the pass rush, the seconday, bad officiating, :bs:crappy playcalling, :blowup:and ZERO halftime adjustments....:hand:

...But looking at this last 3 game set, I think if anyone told you we'd go 2-1 against NE, TEN, and DEN anyone would have signed up for it.

It still sucks, especially since Denver is such an erratic team this year...Id rather we'd have played with them coming off a win but what can you do. We have to go 3-1 minimum from here on out.

Yes I am pissed, because we gave away any breathing room we could've had and now HAVE to, HAVE to win vs. Buffalo and Miami in order to take the division, dropping 1 of those games could very well cost us a playoff spot..

Yeah, Im still disgusted about yesterday, Sutton, the pass rush, the seconday, bad officiating, :bs:crappy playcalling, :blowup:and ZERO halftime adjustments....:hand:

...But looking at this last 3 game set, I think if anyone told you we'd go 2-1 against NE, TEN, and DEN anyone would have signed up for it.

It still sucks, especially since Denver is such an erratic team this year...Id rather we'd have played with them coming off a win but what can you do. We have to go 3-1 minimum from here on out.

We`ll we`ve gone 3-1 against our Div. already and since 2 of the last 4 games are 2 of the Div. teams we`ve beaten already I think we should be ok ,not to mention we`ve gone 5-1 in our last 6 games

If you told me at the beginning of the season that they go 2-1 in those games, then I'm happy.

When they get embarrassed by Denver at home after having beat New England and Tennessee on the road, I'm pissed.

Agreed..its like they read all the press clippings and figured all they had to do was show up. :disgust:

With the wins, the expectations went up so of course people are going to be pissed. I never liked the match up against Denver and am not surprised the game went that way. I think we should be okay the rest of the way although I'm not pleased that we have two more West Coast games, they could pose a problem.

With the wins, the expectations went up so of course people are going to be pissed. I never liked the match up against Denver and am not surprised the game went that way. I think we should be okay the rest of the way although I'm not pleased that we have two more West Coast games, they could pose a problem.

Particularly the Seattle game...

That's a bit of a stretch imo.. Hasselbeck hasn't been good at all.. He may have a field day, but by no means should..

Concur.

The Seahawks have really stunk this year. The Jets have gotten torched by winning teams. They really haven't been torched by bad teams.

So, there is no basis to claim that Hasselbeck "should" have a field day.

Concur.

The Seahawks have really stunk this year. The Jets have gotten torched by winning teams. They really haven't been torched by bad teams.

So, there is no basis to claim that Hasselbeck "should" have a field day.

Tyler Thigpen did...bottom line is our pass rush and secondary has been invisible lately...

Sure there is... if a defensive player goes down and it requires an injury stoppage, then instead of one play, he is forced to sit out until there is a change of possession.

I thought of that, but what if it's legitimate wind knocked out of em and the team hadn't been doing it?

If they change the rule, you know it will be Jenkins and the Jets that are the first victims of it..

I thought of that, but what if it's legitimate wind knocked out of em and the team hadn't been doing it?

If they change the rule, you know it will be Jenkins and the Jets that are the first victims of it..

I just hope someone else does it against Denver at some point, then we'll see if Shanahanigans complains... the rat-faced jerk

Archived