Walking onto the field?!?!

Jetsfan1015

Anyone else think the team was overly confident when they strolled onto the field like they were a bunch of bad asses instead of running like they usually do before the game? They need to stop reading their press clippings.

conditions were wet. sutton thought it best to proceed conservatively so noone slipped & got injured. mangini agreed with this thought & conveyed info to schotty. Schotty passed this along to favre & while he didn't agree with it, he went along with the plan. the rest is history

conditions were wet. sutton thought it best to proceed conservatively so noone slipped & got injured. mangini agreed with this thought & conveyed info to schotty. Schotty passed this along to favre & while he didn't agree with it, he went along with the plan. the rest is history

At the risk of sounding like a suck up, your posts are borderline brilliant! :confused0006:

Haha, beat me to it. This stuff is insane.

This is another example of people would not be happy unless they complained as my father used to say. So we lost -did anyone expect us to be unbeaten 12 and 0 this year? Regroup and come back strong for the stretch run 4 games into the playoffs.

Brett Favre wore a white long sleeve shirt instead of a green long sleeve shirt and therefore, we lost the game.

Not the same at all. My point was that the team seemed over confident from the begining of the game and it showed on the field. Next time though, I will be sure to contact you to make sure what I am posting meets up to your standards.

Archived