Mumbles Coaching tree will lose 2 acorns

afosomf

As a Pats fan, this would be a fantastic turn of events. Please come back home, Romeo and Charlie!

Josh McDaniels is allegedly a hot commodity for a HC gig next year. Pees has been - well, look at the defense the last couple of years. They have gotten progressively worse. Capers was brought in to shore up the defensive backfield. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Weis and Brady back togther again. Romeo instilling the mean spirit. I like it!

As a Pats fan, this would be a fantastic turn of events. Please come back home, Romeo and Charlie!

Josh McDaniels is allegedly a hot commodity for a HC gig next year. Pees has been - well, look at the defense the last couple of years. They have gotten progressively worse. Capers was brought in to shore up the defensive backfield. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Weis and Brady back togther again. Romeo instilling the mean spirit. I like it!

What makes you say that Garb? Their time has come and gone-

Reality will be a bitch Saturday against the gators

i love it, no one is giving bama a chance

same scenerio accured when they played Miami for NC

big underdogs and they kicked their royal asses

Heh win or lose i am happy...take the tide with points

i love it, no one is giving bama a chance

same scenerio accured when they played Miami for NC

big underdogs and they kicked their royal asses

Heh win or lose i am happy...take the tide with points

I thinkw we have the makings of a wager

Gators get me revenge for my Tigers

Huh?

Charlie's crazy schemes with weapons like Moss and Welker? I want some of that! Romeo is beloved here - and with the new talent like Mayo and Guyton.

Romeo has done wondahs in Cle with that D

Let's face it secondary is beyond repair. Until you have players Schemes

are worthless

Huh?

Charlie's crazy schemes with weapons like Moss and Welker? I want some of that! Romeo is beloved here - and with the new talent like Mayo and Guyton.

You must not have watched Notre Dame offense the last couple of years with Charlie in charge and Cleveland's defense the last couple of years has been pitiful.

....and Merriweather, and Hobbs, and O'Neil :rl:

Merriweather is okay - you just can't have him alone covering a big guy. He's no Rodney. O'Neal is beyond pathetic and my feelinsg are well known about the Hobitt. He's a great kick returner and a sh*tty d-back. I want to beat him like a rag doll everytime he celebrates making a play. Honestly! He's not worthy of a celebration dance.

Pats will probably go 10-6 and out of the playoffs.

You must not have watched Notre Dame offense the last couple of years with Charlie in charge and Cleveland's defense the last couple of years has been pitiful.

Look at what they have to work with and they are doing it without BB's mentorship. Seriously, think Charlie only being responsible for the offense with Welker and Moss. Brady and Weis have a close relationship. Josh - they say - is as good as gone. All I need is for Charlie to swallow his pride and come home.

Merriweather is okay - you just can't have him alone covering a big guy. He's no Rodney. O'Neal is beyond pathetic and my feelinsg are well known about the Hobitt. He's a great kick returner and a sh*tty d-back. I want to beat him like a rag doll everytime he celebrates making a play. Honestly! He's not worthy of a celebration dance.

Pats will probably go 10-6 and out of the playoffs.

11-5... if you had AZ on road 10-6 would be likely.

SJ - Charlie is not working in ND because he's a foul-mouthed arrogant douche who is working with children. He's be great back here. Romeo is in over his head. Period. His QB situation is deplorable. He's not a persoennel guy....he's a coach. He shoudl go back to coaching! Back in NE!

Assmop - AZ is a short pass team - and then they dagger you with the long pass. Pats can't defend either very well. Unless it's a blizzard (could happen) - 'zona wins. Pats 10-6. Respectable, for sure - especially with Brady going down the first qtr of the first game, but not good enough for the playoff's.

I must say, with this secondary to be 10-6 would be somewhat mind-boggling and further proof that BB is a really good HC.

SJ - Charlie is not working in ND because he's a foul-mouthed arrogant douche who is working with children. He's be great back here. Romeo is in over his head. Period. His QB situation is deplorable. He's not a persoennel guy....he's a coach. He shoudl go back to coaching! Back in NE!

Assmop - AZ is a short pass team - and then they dagger you with the long pass. Pats can't defend either very well. Unless it's a blizzard (could happen) - 'zona wins. Pats 10-6. Respectable, for sure - especially with Brady going down the first qtr of the first game, but not good enough for the playoff's.

You should know by now that Warner on the road is awful, add the cold

and it will be a lock for pats

pats only chance for a loss is at Jills

I wonder if this Steeler loss would have any lingering affect on the Pats team? This game was at home and the chance for the Pats to assert themselves as players in the playoff race.

Now, they're on the outside looking in and have been demonstrably shown that they can't measure up against a heavyweight in the conference.

Can this team really run the table?

I wonder if this Steeler loss would have any lingering affect on the Pats team? This game was at home and the chance for the Pats to assert themselves as players in the playoff race.

Now, they're on the outside looking in and have been demonstrably shown that they can't measure up against a heavyweight in the conference.

Can this team really run the table?

yes, pats cannot match up with elite teams

they certainly can beat oak, sea. jills and AZ 11-5 will happen

we need 3 more wins

I must say, with this secondary to be 10-6 would be somewhat mind-boggling and further proof that BB is a really good HC.

I just dont think Weis will be effective anylonger now that the NFL has clamped down on the Pats def signal video use

we need 3 more wins

Jets are getting 3 in the next 3 games.

I think the division will be wrapped up at the end of week 16 because the Pats and Fins will both lose 1 more game before week 17.

Thus, they'll both be 9-6 and the Jets will be 11-4. The last game of the season will mean something to the Jets because they'll still have a chance at a bye.

we need 3 more wins

Just announced that the Pats will play Tampa in London next year. You just have to know BB is GONNA LOVE THAT ONE! LOL!!!

......Jets have lost to the Pats, Oka, SD and Den. Seems like they take a snooze against teams they are supposed to beat. That is a reflection of coaching if you ask me. Anyway, don't be shocked if the deciding game comes against penny and the phin's the last game of the year and for all the marbles. Seeing that Chad has a better chance of seeing Gawd than winning that game, the Jets will be the AFC East champs.

I just dont think Weis will be effective anylonger now that the NFL has clamped down on the Pats def signal video use

For the last time. Every team tapes - the Pats did it from a spot that was forbidden. Jezus H. Christ! I know you're a Jets fans and as such, you people like to beat dead horses.....but enough. Your team is atop the east. Should stay there for the remainder of the season. Take adavantage of it. Brady will be back next year.

Charlie with Moss and Welker as his weapons would be phenomenal. Tom and Charlie have a very close relationship. This would be beyond great. I want it.

For the last time. Every team tapes - the Pats did it from a spot that was forbidden. Jezus H. Christ! I know you're a Jets fans and as such, you people like to beat dead horses.....but enough. Your team is atop the east. Should stay there for the remainder of the season. Take adavantage of it. Brady will be back next year.

Charlie with Moss and Welker as his weapons would be phenomenal. Tom and Charlie have a very close relationship. This would be beyond great. I want it.

how would Charly exceed what brady did last year? and who is taking Mcdaniel as a HC?

Pantiesinabunch.jpg

Charlie would come back, but RAC wont. Ratgini and RAC are pals and were chuming around together at the desert table during the NFL owners meeting a few years ago.

I'll bet RAC lands in NJ for ManGerbils final season.

Charlie would come back, but RAC wont. Ratgini and RAC are pals and were chuming around together at the desert table during the NFL owners meeting a few years ago.

I'll bet RAC lands in NJ for ManGerbils final season.

thanks for making me barf up my nice meatball sub!

ROMEO is the most overrated DC in the history of the NFl

Archived