Fireman Ed & the Flight Crew: Did they leave early?

Maxman

I didn't see a thread on this but I was wondering --

1. Did Fireman Ed leave the game early? I didn't see him at all in the 2nd half.

2. The Flight Crew left the field early? What are they a bunch of girls? :)

How are the Jets going to win if their mascots are leaving early? Curious about Fireman Ed. If he is yelling at people to make noise all the time and left because it was raining hard that is weak imo.

Anyone know the deal?

I didn't see a thread on this but I was wondering --

1. Did Fireman Ed leave the game early? I didn't see him at all in the 2nd half.

2. The Flight Crew left the field early? What are they a bunch of girls? :)

How are the Jets going to win if their mascots are leaving early? Curious about Fireman Ed. If he is yelling at people to make noise all the time and left because it was raining hard that is weak imo.

Anyone know the deal?

He did leave early. I set in the section over from him and he wasn't there the whole

second half, but when I explain why he is a prick and just a mascot people stick up for him as he were something special.

He was there at 16H for at least 2 hours before the game.

Listen, if 75,000 people leave early, I can't blame one of them 1.

I mean, I never leave till the last second ticks off the clock, but yesterday, I got up to go when it was 2:13 and they had the ball again.

BZ

I mean, I never leave till the last second ticks off the clock, but yesterday, I got up to go when it was 2:13 and they had the ball again.

BZ

Not sure I am following you. But I don't think it is right. If he gets up and tells people to make noise each week and then leaves early in a close game. That isn't right.

The Flight Crew leaving early was a horrible performance. Horrible. They did that against Kansas City last year as well. They let me down far more than Ed did. :)

This is a good point actually. If the Jets are losing the Flight Crew is all we have. They took that from us, not cool.

BZ

as long as they're not all headed to the same walmart i'm ok with it

A weird thing happened...Ed was not there and the crowd started their own Lets Go Jets chant as well as a great Leon chant that got him fired up.... who would have thought Jets fans could cheer on their own

That chant was pretty good actually. Leon seemed to be pretty happy about it. Good point.

Archived