Good gifts for Christmas

LiLMiCKMANTLE

Father - Two books (loves his books).

Step Mother - Yankee Candle & Yankee Candle Car Freshners

Sister - Perfume

Brother - ???? Need to figure out something

Blah. Nothing too exciting.

I for one am getting either a Dustin Keller, Kris Jenkins or Jerricho Cotchery authentic jersey and The Dark Knight on DVD along with a few other "small" gifts.

Buy her a spa gift certificate. All chicks love that.

very true --

for my wife so far

2 brudda Iz cds - she loves Hawaiin music

1 copy of Diners Drive Ins and Dives cookbook

1 piece of Jewlery yet to be determined -- poss white/gold earrings

who knows what else --

Buy her a spa gift certificate. All chicks love that.

I did that the last year. I chose the "Hawaiian health spa".

They seemed so friendly with their "Truckers Welcome" sign. I told my wife, "You don't see the YMCA welcoming truckers!". They've got no problem with the Village People, but they draw the line at truckers.

I don't really know why a health spa would have a bar...but if you go there, order a White Russian. I never got my drink, but I'd order it again.

I did that the last year. I chose the "Hawaiian health spa".

They seemed so friendly with their "Truckers Welcome" sign. I told my wife, "You don't see the YMCA welcoming truckers!". They've got no problem with the Village People, but they draw the line at truckers.

I don't really know why a health spa would have a bar...but if you go there, order a White Russian. I never got my drink, but I'd order it again.

:rl::rl:

i'm not a fan of gift certificates for a loved one. doesn't seem very personal but thats just me

get her a toaster fer crissakes

I have absolutely no idea or money to get my parents, brother, and sisters presents. I was counting on my working papers clearing quicker, but no cigar. And I didn't get any gift certificates for Christmas. Right now I'm riding high on a $100 I'm going to receive Christmas day. Not looking good...

I have absolutely no idea or money to get my parents, brother, and sisters presents. I was counting on my working papers clearing quicker, but no cigar. And I didn't get any gift certificates for Christmas. Right now I'm riding high on a $100 I'm going to receive Christmas day. Not looking good...

aren't they going to have some kind of arts and crafts hour at school for you to make your parents something, like a little picture frame or ceramic mug? lol;)

I like getting gift certificates.. I don't give a pttthhhh how impersonal they are.

With the state of the economy as it is--and stores going under seemingly daily--I don't think gift cards are a good idea this year. Also, many cards lose their value if the giftee doesn't use it in a timely fashion, usually a year.

Your "soul", eh? I'm not really into Asian women so please excuse my lack of enthusiasm. I'd settle for a BarnesandNoble g/c. :)

You and my wife, unfortunately. She is an avid reader, who's really into the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon right now. I was once a voracious reader, too. So much of my life is gone. What the hell happened to me, anyway?

You and my wife, unfortunately. She is an avid reader, who's really into the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon right now. I was once a voracious reader, too. So much of my life is gone. What the hell happened to me, anyway?

You spend too much time on JN. Just a guess, though. :P

Archived