The Jets Are Playing Possum! Proof that Mangini is a GENIUS!

Barton

Mangini has Sutton purposely calling gutless conservative defensive schemes. This way we whip out the big guns nobody has seen yet in the playoffs (awesome blitz packages with Gholston and Marques Murell). And of course Harris isnt playing right now because Mangini is saving him too.

And dont forget about Clowney and Marcus Mason either. The Jets are keeping both of them under wraps! Its the element of surprise, people. Nobody will see it coming, I'm tellin ya this is a great tactic by Mangini. Not to mention we are not using the play action often right now because we want to keep it fresh throughout the postseason.

Believe it!! :yes:

Mangini has Sutton purposely calling gutless conservative defensive schemes. This way we whip out the big guns nobody has seen yet in the playoffs (awesome blitz packages with Gholston and Marques Murell). And of course Harris isnt playing right now because Mangini is saving him too.

And dont forget about Clowney and Marcus Mason either. The Jets are keeping both of them under wraps! Its the element of surprise, people. Nobody will see it coming, I'm tellin ya this is a great tactic by Mangini. Not to mention we are not using the play action often right now because we want to keep it fresh throughout the postseason.

dooshey of the year

No, what we're doing is throwing the season altogether.

The when Brett comes back along with our 1st and 2nd round picks we will DOMINATE!

Hey bud, dont forget about Jehuu Caulcrick. He's the next Brandon Jacobs, Mangini knows this. He's saving him for the playoffs because he knows he'll be unstoppable with fresh legs. :yes:

Leave it to the kid to figure it all out. :sign0098:

Told ya Mangini was smart! He's got the whole league thinking this team sucks (just in time for the playoff push)!! :yes:

You have to actually make the playoffs first for that to work. I don't think we will make it. Colts will definitely get one of the WCs. I think the Ravens get the other. We will have to win the division to get in, but I don't think we'll make it.

Archived