We better take this loss out on the 49ers

MagicBizkit87

After this horrible loss, we need to put 40 points on them, sure it won't fix this weeks joker against this 2 faced Bronco team, but it will only help.

theyll respond. . i truly dont believe these are the "Same old jets". there gonna respond in a big way.

Fantasy playoffs, stooge - which start this week in my league now that we added a Wild Card round. No looking ahead here.

Yea I got that. A joke is no good though if it needs to be explained.

I hope Favre and TJ do well for the sake of your Fantasy playoffs also..

I wasn't making a joke, merely replying to your poorly timed, out-of-context use of my "Playoffs" GIF.

Lol.. No, I was making the joke that needed to be explained.. ;)

The part of the quote: "Playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs?"

The gif was asking you why are you talking about needing Brett and TJ to do well for your fantasy playoffs, when the team desperately needs them play well to get a win in reality

Lol.. No, I was making the joke that needed to be explained.. ;)

The part of the quote: "Playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs?"

The gif was asking you why are you talking about needing Brett and TJ to do well for your fantasy playoffs, when the team desperately needs them play well to get a win in reality

You must be thirsty after that explanation... please take a drink from the:

fail_holythumbnail.jpg

Archived