Miller Lite Aluminum "Bottles"

The Gun Of Bavaria

they are ok i perfer the plastic over the aluminum because with the plastic you can screw the top back on for easy hiding when a cop pulls up. but over all i rather drink out of the bottle

I don't usually consider this when I'm standing in front of the freezer picking out a 12 pack. I guess it pays to be an educated consumer.

I don't usually consider this when I'm standing in front of the freezer picking out a 12 pack. I guess it pays to be an educated consumer.

yea cause we have all been there.. its friday you had a tough week at work you stop buy the liquor store for a 12er of your favorite brew and you just have to drink one on the way home.. thats where the screw on top comes in handy ;)

The longer I stay in Europe the more I realize how crappy American beer is. Sure you have your small breweries and a few decent beers, but Budweiser and Miller are both garbage. I would take Staropramen, Berliner, or Franzikaner over those anytime.

Had a Miller Lite in one of those 16oz Alumunum Bottles the other day and I must say I liked it. Had a good taste to it, not as good as bottles, but good nonetheless.

Please tell me that's the end of the Miller Lite Plastic bottle?

And let me guess: you drank it to help wash down the brown lettuce and radishes the farmer puts in your trough. Oink oink oink.:animal0026:

"Not as good as Miller Lite in bottles, but good nonetheless."

I'm still trying to comprehend how something can be described good, yet still is worse than Miller Lite in a bottle, both at the same time.

What if someone posted that a new brand of beer he tried was not as good as post-urination toilet water...but was good nonetheless? GOB would rush out to the store immediately & pick up a keg.

And let me guess: you drank it to help wash down the brown lettuce and radishes the farmer puts in your trough. Oink oink oink.:animal0026:

"Not as good as Miller Lite in bottles, but good nonetheless."

I'm still trying to comprehend how something can be described good, yet still is worse than Miller Lite in a bottle, both at the same time.

What if someone posted that a new brand of beer he tried was not as good as post-urination toilet water...but was good nonetheless? GOB would rush out to the store immediately & pick up a keg.

1christ-middle-finger.jpg

Archived