thank you broncos

sirlancemehlot

I noticed how little we, and the jets players talked about the Denver game prior to last sunday. Were whe the best in the AFC? what seed would we get? Should we root for the Pats or Steelers? Bah! Idiots one and all! Never assume a victory! We put the Raiders in our pockets before we played them and they kicked us in the teeth for it. Thank you Raiders--for lighting a fire that made us win 5 straight. Denver was an aftethought too, and now another lesson learned. We don't have any experience in the driver's seat. Losing to Denver showed us how important it is to crush every team we can. The Pats have mastered this over the last few years. We are only now learning it. And at just the right time if you ask me. This was a great time to lose. I honestly believe that shame is invigorating, and we've been embarrassed at just the right time.

I noticed how little we, and the jets players talked about the Denver game prior to last sunday. Were whe the best in the AFC? what seed would we get? Should we root for the Pats or Steelers? Bah! Idiots one and all! Never assume a victory! We put the Raiders in our pockets before we played them and they kicked us in the teeth for it. Thank you Raiders--for lighting a fire that made us win 5 straight. Denver was an aftethought too, and now another lesson learned. We don't have any experience in the driver's seat. Losing to Denver showed us how important it is to crush every team we can. The Pats have mastered this over the last few years. We are only now learning it. And at just the right time if you ask me. This was a great time to lose. I honestly believe that shame is invigorating, and we've been embarrassed at just the right time.

I agree, in the thread about who do we root for, NE or Pitt, I said we need to win our game 1st or it really doesn't matter

The Jets were exposed.

Farve and Law looked old out there. Mangini out coached by Shanny.

I'm sorry, my jet brothers, I cannot argue with that statement.

I will elaborate.

Favre looked old because like all old QB's he cannot gain one yard if they carried him. He still went 13-3 and had a career year last year,

Law, I agree, what can I say, I thought it was an idiotic move right from the jump. Justin Miller was far from done, he may very well end up being very good, Law, we knew he was done two years ago, again sunday he looked like the worst DB on the field, embarrassing for him, actually.

Mangini, should stick with being the second half of Tangini, the mastermind FO, scouting team, and get OFF THE FIELD, this 22-22 punk is a horrible head coach, don't mention him in the same breath as Shannahan as a coach.

As far as them being exposed. They have been exposed.....as the best team in the AFC east.

we have a few guys who don't look old, that you would LOVE to have.

The Jets were exposed.

Farve and Law looked old out there. Mangini out coached by Shanny.

You watched the game? Funny I figured you would have been watching the Patriots. Oh that's right, there was not much to watch on that end.

Favre looked old because like all old QB's he cannot gain one yard if they carried him. He still went 13-3 and had a career year last year,

Two things:

Favre was not signed for his running ability. If we wanted a runner we could have signed Randall Cunningham

He has looked pretty damn good the past 5 weeks and had a clunker on Sunday. With the exception of Leon, so did everyone else.

Two things:

Favre was not signed for his running ability. If we wanted a runner we could have signed Randall Cunningham

He has looked pretty damn good the past 5 weeks and had a clunker on Sunday. With the exception of Leon, so did everyone else.

Thank you.

Two things:

Is cunningham available? why haven't there been threads about this? We NEED Randall Cunningham or we will lose every game for the rest of the season.

Pats pass defense is unworkable with it's current personnel - so lets get that out of the way. But, the Jets pass defense is not very good. I know you all like to blame the coaches, the prevent, the whatever - but when you face teams like Indy or Denver - you will have issues. What you need to hope for is not having to play either of those teams in the playoffs.

Pats pass defense is unworkable with it's current personnel - so lets get that out of the way. But, the Jets pass defense is not very good. I know you all like to blame the coaches, the prevent, the whatever - but when you face teams like Indy or Denver - you will have issues. What you need to hope for is not having to play either of those teams in the playoffs.

My hopes have turned to just MAKING the play-offs

You mean the same Cassel who at one time during the game had a ZERO QB RATING? That is Rex Grossman like..

...heck, it would have been 19% rating had Moss held on to one, maybe two TD catches and well, lets not forget Gaffney and the obligatory easy drop. LOL!!!

Screw Cassel, I want the King back. Mr. Tom Brady. :baby:

...heck, it would have been 19% rating had Moss held on to one, maybe two TD catches and well, lets not forget Gaffney and the obligatory easy drop. LOL!!!

Screw Cassel, I want the King back. Mr. Tom Brady. :baby:

you mean the QUEEN don't you?

1419745010_9617aeccd1.jpg

This is all very true. Still I think when you have blemish's you need to cover it up, in the Jets case they need to throw some more aggressive blitz's to prevent from playing back on their heels.

Archived