new here. hello all

jetscott

What's up, gscott? Nice to see you! We're under sonctruction, but we are having a great time! Check us out and let us know if you have any suggestions. Also, sign up for the mock draft in the football forum. We'll be having that one-rounder soon!

What's up, gscott? Nice to see you! We're under sonctruction, but we are having a great time! Check us out and let us know if you have any suggestions. Also, sign up for the mock draft in the football forum. We'll be having that one-rounder soon!

What is sonctruction?

Is it painful?

Welcome honey...what the heck took you soooo long I sent that PM (#187) a month ago!!! :P

Mike-n-Jean asked about you last week! Jeannie is having a BABY!!! So the yachting is limited for her this summer!

i never got a pm. yeah i vaguely remember them :oops:

Hello all!

Just wanted you guys to know that I had found my way over here and just wanted to say it's nice to see some of the old faces from other sites, just hadn't been the same without all of you - I mean, can anyone really imagine life without daily TomShane updates?

Seriously though, the site looks great, glad to see you all again, think this place could be a lot of fun!

-Alex

Hello all!

Just wanted you guys to know that I had found my way over here and just wanted to say it's nice to see some of the old faces from other sites, just hadn't been the same without all of you - I mean, can anyone really imagine life without daily TomShane updates?

Seriously though, the site looks great, glad to see you all again, think this place could be a lot of fun!

-Alex

ALOHA!

You look familiar. :-k

Hello all!

-Alex

Big Al:

Welcome! Glad you found us.

Archived