Which pats* scumbag is the most shameful ?

Larz

which is it ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which is it ?

• cheating
    • dirty hits on QB's knees
    • HGH
    • envelopes of cash

you make the call

what is the most shameful transgression the pats* have made in recent history ?

Cheating ? dirty hits to QB's knees ? steriods ? envelopes of cash to a married woman ?

1) cheating. we're not talking just hand signals here. We're talking the mysterious extra frequency, headsets going out in ratsboro on key late game drives, sending waterboys into the opponents locker room after halftimne to peek at the whiteboard. If this is what they got caught doing, what else have they done ? This undermines the credibility of the sport, and tarnishes a few SB trophies in the process. The cheating was comprehensive, systematic and undeniable

pats-camera-1.jpg

2) dirty hits to QB's knees. Trying to take out a player through a knee injury is really, really low. Trying to take out a QB is as low as it gets because he can't protect himself. This trick requires cowardice and cruelty, not an easy feat

3POT8n2Qk3g

3) HGH. c'mon man, growth hormone ? that takes cheating to a whole new level. Cheating god ! Harrisons head is going to be bigger than bonds' if he keeps this up

4) mumbles is so smooth with the ladies, all he has to do to get laid is send them envelopes of cash. That would be one thing if he did it with a call girl and he was single, but he did it with a married woman, and he has kids ! total scumbag. He ruined 2 families in the process

so which of the pats* scumbaggery is the worst in your mind ?

(oops, can a mod give me an "w" ?)

3) HGH. c'mon man, growth hormone ? that takes cheating to a whole new level. Cheating god ! Harrisons head is going to be bigger than bonds' if he keeps this up

What was Ainge suspended for? Steroids?

If Mangini is willing to bend the rules for that, what else will he do it for?

My answers in bold.

you make the call

what is the most shameful transgression the pats* have made in recent history ?

Cheating ? dirty hits to QB's knees ? steriods ? envelopes of cash to a married woman ?

1) cheating. we're not talking just hand signals here. We're talking the mysterious extra frequency, headsets going out in ratsboro on key late game drives, sending waterboys into the opponents locker room after halftimne to peek at the whiteboard. If this is what they got caught doing, what else have they done ? This undermines the credibility of the sport, and tarnishes a few SB trophies in the process. The cheating was comprehensive, systematic and undeniable

The Coach to QB system is encrypted and run by the NFL. The Pats lost the Coach to Qb communication in the game against the Colts last year http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/11/coachtoqb_syste.html

Should I be accusing the Colts of foul play?

Waterboys in the locker room to look at the whiteboard? First time I've heard of that accusation. How would anyone get into an NFL locker room without proper authorization?

But please continue to make stuff up as it's entertaining

2) dirty hits to QB's knees. Trying to take out a player through a knee injury is really, really low. Trying to take out a QB is as low as it gets because he can't protect himself. This trick requires cowardice and cruelty, not an easy feat

Why in the hell would the Patriots want to take out JP Losman?

Shawne Merriman says hello. As do the thousands of players from the '70's & '80's who took steriods and your own Erik Ainge as he was just suspended.

4) mumbles is so smooth with the ladies, all he has to do to get laid is send them envelopes of cash. That would be one thing if he did it with a call girl and he was single, but he did it with a married woman, and he has kids ! total scumbag. He ruined 2 families in the process

That was an accusation in a bitter divorce filing by a spiteful husband. What that has to do with football is beyond me.

I do find it very humourous that you spend most of your time hating on the Pats.

How do you feel about your HC? He goes back to 1995 with Belichick. Browns, Jets & Pats.

From Mangini's bio in his first gig with the Jets: Mangini was also responsible for advance opponent film breakdowns and analysis

http://www.patriots.com/team/index.cfm?ac=coachbio&bio=523

I just find the hypocrisy amusing. Sorry, to burst the bubble that your team is far from innocent.

No bubble needs bursting. Your team that you root for was caught cheating. Plain and simple. Your team cheats. Do you understand???? You root for a cheating team. Go ahead and say it out loud. It's therapeutic.

No bubble needs bursting. Your team that you root for was caught cheating. Plain and simple. Your team cheats. Do you understand???? You root for a cheating team. Go ahead and say it out loud. It's therapeutic.

The current Jets HC was on that team for 6 seasons. Go ahead and say it out loud. :P

So let's all be DOLPHINS FANS!!!

Nah, I'd still rather be considered a "cheatriots" fan.

While we are on the subject of cheating can you please address the condition of the Orange Bowl field when the Jets played the Dolphins in the '82 AFC Championship game?

you must admit Kraft is a scumbag!!!

As much as I don't like the guy he has transformed the franchise since he bought it. I saw that you brought up Hartford earlier in this thread.

The Gov of Connecticut (Rowland?) gave Kraft a huge loophole in the contract that was signed back in the day. Kraft signed the deal with Connecticut in order to put pressure on Massachusetts to make infrastructure improvements in Foxboro.

The Mass Legislature took the bait and Kraft legally walked away from the Connecticut deal.

As much as I don't like the guy he has transformed the franchise since he bought it. I saw that you brought up Hartford earlier in this thread.

The Gov of Connecticut (Rowland?) gave Kraft a huge loophole in the contract that was signed back in the day. Kraft signed the deal with Connecticut in order to put pressure on Massachusetts to make infrastructure improvements in Foxboro.

The Mass Legislature took the bait and Kraft legally walked away from the Connecticut deal.

yep a scumbag and a very arrogant scumbag

That was excellent business savvy by Kraft. I have a reason to not like the guy, what has he ever done to you!?

i do not like his smugness and he is a crook make no mistake about it.

the reason parcells left was that he couldn't stand this prick.

Yes he brought you some tainted trophies, enjoy them

The reason Par$ells left is he wanted to "buy the groceries" and Kraft said no.

Kraft and Parcells never got along. It was also very hospitable of Parcells to spend the week leading up to Super XXXI talking to Leon Hess about the Jets HC job.

Who is smug again?

How is Kraft a crook? Did he drive to Vermont and steal all the maple syrup or something :)

Archived