Which pats* scumbag is the most shameful ?

Larz

which is it ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which is it ?

• cheating
    • dirty hits on QB's knees
    • HGH
    • envelopes of cash

pats-camera-1.jpg

Anybody esle see anything unsual about this picture?

Its of the Jets sideline and the person circled is filming the NE sideline.:rl:

he is filming the jets coaches. specifically, the defensive coaches

the leaked video, which has since been taken off youtube, showed that they film the formation, then the scoreboard, then the coaches signals

Kraft and Parcells never got along. It was also very hospitable of Parcells to spend the week leading up to Super XXXI talking to Leon Hess about the Jets HC job.

Who is smug again?

How is Kraft a crook? Did he drive to Vermont and steal all the maple syrup or something :)

Again Tuna could not stand the prick thus why he was looking to get out

Leon was not recruiting him, other way around

Again Tuna could not stand the prick thus why he was looking to get out

Leon was not recruiting him, other way around

I agree that Parcells wanted out but why couldn't he wait a week to do so? He was only preparing for the Super Bowl!

Kraft hired Pete "pumped and jacked" Carrol after Parcells and learned a good lesson.

Parcells? He went to the Jets then walked away. He then went to the Cowboys with an owner 1000% more meddlesome than anyone this side of Al Davis and then walked away again.

Who can't play nice? Is it Parcells or Kraft?

what the chowds keep missing is this simple point;

"they represent everything the average fans despises in sports"

cheating, dirty hits, running up the score, cheerleaders who put swastikas on their jewish friends, I mean the list goes on and on

you can try to deflect the attention, spin it and distort it, but the simple fact is the entire franchise is a sham, and a disgrace to the NFL

I'm just here to remind you chowds that it will never be forgotten ;)

I agree that Parcells wanted out but why couldn't he wait a week to do so? He was only preparing for the Super Bowl!

Kraft hired Pete "pumped and jacked" Carrol after Parcells and learned a good lesson.

Parcells? He went to the Jets then walked away. He then went to the Cowboys with an owner 1000% more meddlesome than anyone this side of Al Davis and then walked away again.

Who can't play nice? Is it Parcells or Kraft?

Kraft

Tuna is a different animal. TO drove Tuna to walk not Jones, though caused

by Jones

what the chowds keep missing is this simple point;

"they represent everything the average fans despises in sports"

cheating, dirty hits, running up the score, cheerleaders who put swastikas on their jewish friends, I mean the list goes on and on

you can try to deflect the attention, spin it and distort it, but the simple fact is the entire franchise is a sham, and a disgrace to the NFL

I'm just here to remind you chowds that it will never be forgotten ;)

Did you feel the same way about the Cowboys when they were winning Super Bowls? I have no idea how old you are so you may have not seen those teams.

What is the average fan?

I know that Jets and Bills fans like to claim they are better fans than us up here in New England because they haven't won anything since I was born.

Does it make you a "better" fan if your team sucks? If so, then I was one hell of a fan back in the '80's and early '90's.

Did you feel the same way about the Cowboys when they were winning Super Bowls? I have no idea how old you are so you may have not seen those teams.

What is the average fan?

I know that Jets and Bills fans like to claim they are better fans than us up here in New England because they haven't won anything since I was born.

Does it make you a "better" fan if your team sucks? If so, then I was one hell of a fan back in the '80's and early '90's.

What a coincedence! That was about the same time frame that i was forced to be one hell of a fan too. lol

What a coincedence! That was about the same time frame that i was forced to be one hell of a fan too. lol

But you guys never went 1-15 :cheers:

1991 was terrible but what did I do after that debacle of a season? Bought season tickets! No one ever called me the smartest guy in the World.

What is the average fan?

I remember the first cowboys/ steelers SB, and I've been going to JETS games for 27 years

this has nothing to do with jealousy, don't go there

this has to do with chowds hanging out on a JETS message board

where were you guys after the JETS beat the titans ?

admit it, you only come here to put the JETS down and feel better about yourselves

pathetic

I remember the first cowboys/ steelers SB, and I've been going to JETS games for 27 years

admit it, you only come here to put the JETS down and feel better about yourselves

pathetic

I'm here win or lose and was invited to the board when it started. The only time I ever make fun of the Jets is when people make fun of the Pats.

Did I start a thread when Ainge was suspeded or when Miller slapped a woman and then tried to run away from the police?

I don't come here to put down the Jets. Your fellow Jets fans take care of that for me.

pathetic

PPPPuuuuhhhllllleeeeeeaaaassssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garb and I have been members of Jets' boards for better part of 10 years. Sooth invited us to his and then Max did the same. Gainzo and Alk are two more of the invited.

Just for the record, we all were here when the Jets beat the Titans. I posted a congrats message and I know I saw Garb in one as well.

Get over your self loathing.

Archived