Do you people think this guy will have another bad conduct occurrence?

NIGHT STALKER

IRVING, Texas (AP) -- Adam "Pacman" Jones is back in the NFL.

The Dallas Cowboys put Jones on their 53-man roster Tuesday after the NFL lifted the cornerback's suspension.

Jones missed six games for violating the league's player conduct policy. He previously was suspended for the entire 2007 season while with Tennessee and played in only six games for the Cowboys before the most recent suspension after an alcohol-related scuffle at an upscale Dallas hotel.

The NFL allowed Jones to return to practice last week and said then he would be able to return to play Sunday at Pittsburgh.

The Cowboys cleared a spot on their roster when they put safety Pat Watkins on injured reserve.

I think he will quiet down for the rest of this season. And then screw up again sometime within the next two years. That will be it for him as far as the NFL is concerned. This is his last shot no doubt.

Same here. With his track record it's hard to believe he won't fall back at some point in the future. He should be thanking his lucky stars he is fortunate to have a job paying that much. Why he chose to put that in jeopordy so much is way beyond me.

I think he will quiet down for the rest of this season. And then screw up again sometime within the next two years. That will be it for him as far as the NFL is concerned. This is his last shot no doubt.

NEVER say no doubt with these guys. They seem to have more "lives" than a cat. With that being said, IMO , it's just a matter of time till he screws up again. I'm voting this off season.

I've gotta agree with Thai Jet that he'll mess up during the off-season. You'd figure him getting a second chance in big D took him only 7 weeks during the regular season to mess it up, picture whats going to happen when he's running loose with no teammates or coaches to keep an eye on him.

Hey, worst comes to worst he's always got his professional wrestling career he can pick up on :rl::rl::rl:

I am so tired of all the Plaxcio & Pacman talk, I really am. At least Plaxico isn't nearly as big as a scumbag as Pacman, but I think Pacman is out of the league for good within a year while Plaxico is back playing somewhere, and playing at a Pro Bowl level, next year (if he isn't in jail).

I am so tired of all the Plaxcio & Pacman talk, I really am. At least Plaxico isn't nearly as big as a scumbag as Pacman, but I think Pacman is out of the league for good within a year while Plaxico is back playing somewhere, and playing at a Pro Bowl level, next year (if he isn't in jail).

You know some prison is gonna have a hell of a football team with LJ, Pacman, Burress, and Vick. I guess they wouldn't have a QB though.

Archived