drunk and loving it...funny jets story

CobraVerde

i went to this art show and its cold as turd in miami ( yeah i know thats like a total oxymoron whatever) as im leaving one gallery and talking to this hot ass italian chick who gives me her number and inevitably disses me for drinks, this black dude come up to me sweating the crap of my Jets jacket. He keeps asking where I got it and how bad ass it was since it was straight authentic and right out of the sixties...Pure vintage maddness.. I told him i couldnt tell him where i got it from cause id have to kill him but the real reason was i didnt want him to know cause maybe they'd be chance of him getting it. What i loved the most was that he kept saying that if i went to NY everyone would be sweating the crap out of it and the italian girl who unfortuantely turned out to be a Patriots fan kept saying wow thats so true??!! Little did they know that the jacket itself was a product of HSN, the Home Shopping Network, literally the best place to buy unique NFL gear....Fcking wankers.....:character0293::rim::cheers:

i went to this art show and its cold as turd in miami ( yeah i know thats like a total oxymoron whatever) as im leaving one gallery and talking to this hot ass italian chick who gives me her number and inevitably disses me for drinks, this black dude come up to me sweating the crap of my Jets jacket. He keeps asking where I got it and how bad ass it was since it was straight authentic and right out of the sixties...Pure vintage maddness.. I told him i couldnt tell him where i got it from cause id have to kill him but the real reason was i didnt want him to know cause maybe they'd be chance of him getting it. What i loved the most was that he kept saying that if i went to NY everyone would be sweating the crap out of it and the italian girl who unfortuantely turned out to be a Patriots fan kept saying wow thats so true??!! Little did they know that the jacket itself was a product of HSN, the Home Shopping Network, literally the best place to buy unique NFL gear....Fcking wankers.....:character0293::rim::cheers:

I never seen so many compliment directed at one's self in such a short span.

greatstoryfl1.jpg

Okay, I'm officially old. I did not know that sweating in a jacket is a good thing. ;) Sweating the crap out of it is apparently very good. Also, although I did know that retro gear was popular in the U.S. - I did not know that Brittish slang was too! Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm officially old. I did not know that sweating in a jacket is a good thing. ;) Sweating the crap out of it is apparently very good. Also, although I did know that retro gear was popular in the U.S. - I did not know that Brittish slang was too! Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Good I thought I was the only one -- and I have a teenager at home :confused:

I thought he meant that the black guy was--literally--sweating through his jacket. At first, I thought they were in a bar on Christopher Street, but it made sense on further review. I did know the British meaning of wanker, however, as I have been around many such idiots in my life. Here's another fun British slang term that has no connection to football: punter. LOL.

Archived