Bama vs Florida official game thread

afosomf

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
please tell SJ that Sec is better than ACC

while I would love to, ACC did do better against the SEC overall in head-to-head competition. SEC is having a bad year, except for florida and alabama.

I would say the big 12 is best conference this year.

BUT, most years, SEC is clearly alot better than ACC in football.

while I would love to, ACC did do better against the SEC overall in head-to-head competition. SEC is having a bad year, except for florida and alabama.

yup,,good post rational post looking at the whole picture, not just 2 powerhouse teams.....,,in almost all years sec rules,,down year save the great bama and gators,,

12 vs 12...this was acc's year,,but no onbe could touch bama of florida but acc was better thos year top to bottom...

Four ACC teams are among the top 25 in the BCS rankings, compared to three SEC teams. The average national ranking for ACC teams in the Sagarin ratings is 30.4, compared to 46 for SEC teams. Further, 10 of the ACC

come on

Ole miss would win ACC

maybe, with the way Ole Miss has been playing right lately, but they did lose to Wake Forest earlier as did Vanderbilt.

haha

assmop cant comprehend 12 vs 12 comparison,,no one arguers top sec talent greta ,,but THIS tyear a down year for sec ands 12 vs 12 acc is better ,,plain facts

Four ACC teams are among the top 25 in the BCS rankings, compared to three SEC teams. The average national ranking for ACC teams in the Sagarin ratings is 30.4, compared to 46 for SEC teams. Further, 10 of the ACC

haha

assmop cant comprehend 12 vs 12 comparison,,no one arguers top sec talent greta ,,but THIS tyear a down year for sec ands 12 vs 12 acc is better ,,plain facts

Archived