Wes Welker put in the garbage can!

Can someone out there please post one of those mini-video clips of the hit Wes Welker took on Sunday from that lunatic Steelers free saftey?

That was the hardest hit of the year. I love watching Welker crumble to the turf!

Thanks!!!!!! .......F the Pats!

if he got a concussion mumbles would be crazy to let him play

As much as I dislike Florida I hope they kick Alabama's arse on Saturday!

I thought you were one of the normal people on JN. I guess I was wrong.

Ted Johnson, was and, is a lunatic.

As much as I dislike Florida I hope they kick Alabama's arse on Saturday!

I thought you were one of the normal people on JN. I guess I was wrong.

Ted Johnson, was and, is a lunatic.

read my post

if welker suffered a concussion, he should not play in this week

he will wind up like Sherbet

that is not normal?

roll f'n tide

I'll say this... Going up the middle of the field with reckless abandon will not be as easy a task anymore in Welkerland... lol :character42:

He took a huge shot against the Dolphins the week before. I think Wes will be just fine going over the middle.

from Globey

Welker never saw Clark as he ran over the middle ("Did it look like I saw him coming?" Welker asked). The ball tipped off the hands of another Steelers defensive back. While Welker slowed and tried to track the ball, Clark leveled Welker, knocking him onto his back hard against the turf.

"The ball got tipped and, you know, he came in and made a good play," Welker said. "Like any other hit, you just take it in stride and make sure you're getting ready for the next opportunity you have to get back out there."

On Monday, Mike Pereira, the NFL vice president of officiating, told WFAN Radio in New York that the hit by Clark was legal because he did not lead with his helmet or forearm when delivering the blow. Pereira pointed out that Clark was permitted to leave his feet, but indicated that the league would review the play further to determine if the hit was late. An NFL spokesman said Clark would not be fined.

He took a huge shot against the Dolphins the week before. I think Wes will be just fine going over the middle.

Welker's days are numbered if he keeps getting whacked like that. Reminds me of the shots Chrebet took in his career. It won't be long before he joins Chrebet in the restaurant biz.

from Globey

Welker never saw Clark as he ran over the middle ("Did it look like I saw him coming?" Welker asked). The ball tipped off the hands of another Steelers defensive back. While Welker slowed and tried to track the ball, Clark leveled Welker, knocking him onto his back hard against the turf.

"The ball got tipped and, you know, he came in and made a good play," Welker said. "Like any other hit, you just take it in stride and make sure you're getting ready for the next opportunity you have to get back out there."

On Monday, Mike Pereira, the NFL vice president of officiating, told WFAN Radio in New York that the hit by Clark was legal because he did not lead with his helmet or forearm when delivering the blow. Pereira pointed out that Clark was permitted to leave his feet, but indicated that the league would review the play further to determine if the hit was late. An NFL spokesman said Clark would not be fined.

He should go to the Hines Ward school for hitting DB's before they get to hit him. ;)

Seriously though i haven't seen a good hard hit like that since my early childhood when Jack Lambert played. What a hit.

He should go to the Hines Ward school for hitting DB's before they get to hit him. ;)

Seriously though i haven't seen a good hard hit like that since my early childhood when Jack Lambert played. What a hit.

gotta give welker credit, no whining

Moss would still be in turf:D

Can someone out there please post one of those mini-video clips of the hit Wes Welker took on Sunday from that lunatic Steelers free saftey?

That was the hardest hit of the year. I love watching Welker crumble to the turf!

Thanks!!!!!! .......F the Pats!

The hit was sick, however, it wasnt the hardest hit of the year. Ask Ray Lewis.

2007_09_hinesward.jpg

Whiny B

Thank you! He's a freakin' whiney cry-baby. He's a tough Reciever - and a biatch. He would have cried during the post game interview: "it's so hard being a receiver - whaaaaa-whaaaaa - do you see the abuse I take.....whaaaa...whaaaaaa! I love being a football player.....whhhaaa...whaaaa." Bleh - he makes me gag. You think he cries when his boyfriend gives him no lovin'? I'm thinking yes.

Thank you! He's a freakin' whiney cry-baby. He's a tough Reciever - and a biatch. He would have cried during the post game interview: "it's so hard being a receiver - whaaaaa-whaaaaa - do you see the abuse I take.....whaaaa...whaaaaaa! I love being a football player.....whhhaaa...whaaaa." Bleh - he makes me gag. You think he cries when his boyfriend gives him no lovin'? I'm thinking yes.

Yet had he played for your team you would be singing the opposite tune.

:D

He was crying over Jerome Bettis retiring. He may be gay but he's tough as Hell.:D

He comes up from most hits with a smile on his face FFS!

I'm lovin' it. I haven't seen this much Steeler discussion here in forever. You know my Steelers whipped em' good when ya hear whining and moaning this long afterwards. lol

Archived