NFL TV Maps for week of 12/7

BP

Not only am I going to the Ravens/Redskins game (Go Redskins!) on Sunday the Pats/Seahawks game is going to be on WJZ in Baltimore. I will be able to have a few pops at my girlfriends house while watching the Pats instead of going to the Pats bar down the Street.

For those who have never been to Baltimore there are bars all over the City dedicated to NY, Philly, Boston, and unfortunately, Pittsburgh teams.

Not only am I going to the Ravens/Redskins game (Go Redskins!) on Sunday the Pats/Seahawks game is going to be on WJZ in Baltimore. I will be able to have a few pops at my girlfriends house while watching the Pats instead of going to the Pats bar down the Street.

For those who have never been to Baltimore there are bars all over the City dedicated to NY, Philly, Boston, and unfortunately, Pittsburgh teams.

I'm going to the Classic Harley open house in Reading this Sunday. they have this thing called the Kingsley in their parking lot, it gets all the games. :cool0043:\:D/

I'm going to the Classic Harley open house in Reading this Sunday. they have this thing called the Kingsley in their parking lot, it gets all the games. :cool0043:\:D/

Good for you dickhead :D

Reading is the town next door to me here in Stoneham. What Reading are you talking about?

I've met the harley guys. Why do you take everything so seriously?

Relax man. You put me on edge half the time as you are so serious about everything. Its JN for fark sake. Relax mate.

Quit picking on a 15 year old, you farker. :evil2:

I've met the harley guys. Why do you take everything so seriously?

Relax man. You put me on edge half the time as you are so serious about everything. Its JN for fark sake. Relax mate.

Damnit! I thought you were serious with wondering which Reading it was! I think I have to do a better job of Reading between the lines. ;)

I'm relaxed, though. Just misinterpreted you. Again. The last time I got pissed off on here was the Tech Forum meltdown, lol.

:cheers: (I'll go with a Pepsi on my side this time, root beer sucks)

That has to change. I can't believe the Jets game won't be broadcast in the NY market. I am also hoping they change it here in the south. But the problem is there are quite a lot of SQUEALER fans here as well as NY'ers

wtf are you talking about?

thanx for pointing out my error in a civilized manner, unlike Mr escrub....

I thought you were implying that they should play the NYJ game in all of NY not just the NYC area... and considering the Bills game is on at the same time I was befuddled as to why you would think that...

Hell if I knew you just didnt know what time the JETS were playing I would have really ripped you a new one! :lol:

I thought you were implying that they should play the NYJ game in all of NY not just the NYC area... and considering the Bills game is on at the same time I was befuddled as to why you would think that...

Hell if I knew you just didnt know what time the JETS were playing I would have really ripped you a new one! :lol:

I knew what time the Jets play, but living in S Fla, I don't get CBS-2 and all NFC games are on Fox. The map shows everyone seeing the Pitt game. I forgot CBS-2 carries the home Jet games...get where Im coming from?

I knew what time the Jets play, but living in S Fla, I don't get CBS-2 and all NFC games are on Fox. The map shows everyone seeing the Pitt game. I forgot CBS-2 carries the home Jet games...get where Im coming from?

Your digging a deeper hole... lol

Think about where the game is this week.

You keep letting me! :lol:

You didnt know what channel, what time, or where the game was... lol

Believe me, I knew what time and where the game is. In fact I was planning on going to the game, the reason I didn't know the channel is because I live 1,300 miles from the Northeast and was looking at a generic map of games. If that doesn't explain my error, then I give up

Believe me, I knew what time and where the game is. In fact I was planning on going to the game, the reason I didn't know the channel is because I live 1,300 miles from the Northeast and was looking at a generic map of games. If that doesn't explain my error, then I give up

Why did you cancel the trip to San Fran... or did you really think it was a home game? That would have been strange when you showed up to a group of Giants fans at the stadium... lol

Why did you cancel the trip to San Fran... or did you really think it was a home game? That would have been strange when you showed up to a group of Giants fans at the stadium... lol

Because one trip to the west coast for the San diego game was enough, dreadfull flight from S Fla

Because one trip to the west coast for the San diego game was enough, dreadfull flight from S Fla

Must be a terrible flight... and its not like you would be going for the warm weather either... lol

So what will you do? Go to the bar and watch?

Must be a terrible flight... and its not like you would be going for the warm weather either... lol

So what will you do? Go to the bar and watch?

Yep, I go to Packys, the local Jets bar every week even if it is on tv. The problem is with 4 pm games cause the stinking VaGiant fans think its funny to not give up their seats after their 1 pm game is over. Maybe I will go for their game too and bust their balls for a change

Good for you dickhead :D

u are funny. I love "good for you" jokes.

I think i will try to hit the tailgate outside of the Buffalo/Miami game, but i hate those teams once it gets close to 4 I'll go home and watch our game.

I live 2 minutes from Rogers Centre so i can stay to the end of the tailgate and still be home for kickoff.

Imagine I had tickets. Yeah right like I'd go to see the crappy bills and ****ty dolphins, I'd rather mouth barf and swallow.

I hate living here, the Jets game isnt on today. I will be forced to go to a sports bar and watch it but its fun even if I go alone. I always end up with a bunch of guys asking me whats up with the Jets jersey and why no Colts gear. By half time, I have most of them rooting for the Jets with me...:cheers:

Archived