Jets=4pm jinx?

TNJet

I always think we play badly in the late games. Why would this be? Like theyre all tired by the time kickoff plays out. Oakland 4pm loss,Denver 4pm loss, great now we play at 4pm this Sunday at the 9ers. Could this be a reason we deflate against bad teams? :confused:

I think it could, the gravitational forces at work could increase the performance of our players.

Or if you watch Heroes, grant the players super-human powers.

You people who don't believe in superstitions are crazy! :screwy:

And speaking of crazy.. Heroes has gotten ridiculous.

Even worse, we've never won a single game that started at 2:48 in the afternoon. Nor have we ever beaten a team that had a mule for a kicker and Don Knots as the coach. Stats can be manipulated in so many ways. Common sense says play hard, execute, and have sex with Lisa Bonet while she weilds a freshly beheaded chicken over her head, and we'll do just fine.

It will be a late game... if they played the game at 1pm eastern that would mean they play at 10am over there...

:face:

In San Francisco it will be 1pm.

The team will be thinking its 1pm and therefore we will DOMINATE! :rolleyes:

Well I guess we can all stop the talk of Super Bowl because the Super Bowl starts at 6:30 and we can only win games that start at 1230/1. Oh well. Maybe next year. ;)

Pats game...

JETS have a problem with the 4pm games, not night games.

Pats game...

JETS have a problem with the 4pm games, not night games.

Really? Remind how San Diego worked out. If we're going to say such stupid ****ing things as the Jets can't 4pm games than aside from the New England game they can't win night games either.

Really? Remind how San Diego worked out. If we're going to say such stupid ****ing things as the Jets can't 4pm games than aside from the New England game they can't win night games either.

Look back over recent history the JETS suck at 4pm games... sure they arent going to win EVERY night game and EVERY 1pm game... but the % is much worse for 4pm games than any other time slot...

That is all.

Frankly, I'm tired of hearing the 4 pm excuse. Maybe there are reasons that the team plays better at 1 pm, but its not like we are waking these guys up to play football at 4 am. They need to get prepped and play just as intense whether the games are in the early afternoon, late afternoon, or at night.

You people are ****ing crazy. Simply ****ing crazy. They've played TWO GAMES at 4pm this season. Yes they're 0-2, big ****ing whoop. If you honestly believe that this team is losing 4pm games because they can't play late, you're a ****ing moron.

That is all.

Archived