Taylor Ham For GOB

Maxman

Just saw him mention this in another thread and it made me remember how much he misses Taylor Ham. GOB when you come to NJ - taylor ham & cheese sandwiches will be made available to you.

Just need a little more information. Roll or bagel? Salt, pepper and ketchup?

:)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw him mention this in another thread and it made me remember how much he misses Taylor Ham. GOB when you come to NJ - taylor ham & cheese sandwiches will be made available to you.

Somehow I can't help but feel that I'm being set up for a future punch line........aside from the normal punch line I usually find myself being.

Ok I'll bite....... rolls please, no ketchup.

I'm intrigued about this Taylor Ham you speak of. Can I buy this stuff online or do I need to make a trek down to Jersey to get it?

I'm intrigued about this Taylor Ham you speak of. Can I buy this stuff online or do I need to make a trek down to Jersey to get it?

you should be able to find it in any grocery store right by the bacon and bologna ans stuff.. the best one come in a canvis sleeve and its called John Taylor pork roll if you like fried bologna then you will love this stuff there is nothing else like it

What a ****ing ass kisser you are!

You stole my ****ing idea!

Gainzo, it will be like vegamite to you.

:rl:

Seriously, I was brought up on this stuff. it has to be well done and crunchy with melted cheese. Bostonian's have no clue about Taylor Ham. :lol:

Gainzo, it will be like vegamite to you.

:rl:

Seriously, I was brought up on this stuff. it has to be well done and crunchy with melted cheese. Bostonian's have no clue about Taylor Ham. :lol:

That would be vegemite and I have know doubt that I want to have one of these things in Jersey.

Kind of like having a cheese steak in South Philly.

That would be vegemite and I have know doubt that I want to have one of these things in Jersey.

Kind of like having a cheese steak in South Philly.

No, it's better. it's almost like having a smoked pork loin salami fried, if you can imagine that? :evil2:

I was in Wildwood crest in 1991 and was all liquored up one morning and needed my grease fix and I asked ''can I have a pork roll and cheese on a hard roll''? the girl said ''do you want a pork roll egg and cheese without the egg, or a just a pork roll and cheese''? :spock: I was like ''what's the difference''? :spock: she said ''the pork roll and cheese comes with 1/2lb of pork roll, and the pork roll egg and cheese without the egg comes with a 1/4lb of pork roll. :confused0085:

I took the latter. :confused0085:

Woo-hoo! Wiki says I can find this at HEB Central Market. I usually shop at regular HEB's. They have Owen's rolled sausage. Pardon my ignorance, but is that anything like Taylor ham?

From Wiki for "Taylor Ham":

The product is seldom available for retail or restaurant sale outside of New Jersey and adjoining areas like Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. However, it is available as far South as Key West, Florida through Publix's supermarkets, in Texas at HEB Central Markets, in Colorado at Albertsons and KING SOOPERS, in Minnesota at Byerly’s, In Brookfield (Milwaukee), Wisconsin at The Fresh Market

, in Virginia at Safeway, Shopper’s Food Warehouse and Harris Teeter, in Maryland at Giant Food Stores, in Oregon (Portland) at Zupans

, in Washington (Seattle) at De Laurenti’s, at Fred Meyer

in Vancouver, WA, and in the Phoenix area at A.J.'s Fine Foods, a division of Basha's. It is also available at Wegman’s stores throughout the Northeast. In addition, there are marketers selling pork roll on the internet and shipping it around the United States.

No, it's better. it's almost like having a smoked pork loin salami fried, if you can imagine that? :evil2:

I was in Wildwood crest in 1991 and was all liquored up one morning and needed my grease fix and I asked ''can I have a pork roll and cheese on a hard roll''? the girl said ''do you want a pork roll egg and cheese without the egg, or a just a pork roll and cheese''? :spock: I was like ''what's the difference''? :spock: she said ''the pork roll and cheese comes with 1/2lb of pork roll, and the pork roll egg and cheese without the egg comes with a 1/4lb of pork roll. :confused0085:

I took the latter. :confused0085:

And people say Southerners like their processed meat and instant heart attacks. They have nothing on us!

Woo-hoo! Wiki says I can find this at HEB Central Market. I usually shop at regular HEB's. They have Owen's rolled sausage. Pardon my ignorance, but is that anything like Taylor ham?

The product is seldom available for retail or restaurant sale outside of New Jersey and adjoining areas like Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. However, it is available as far South as Key West, Florida through Publix's supermarkets, in Texas at HEB Central Markets, in Colorado at Albertsons and KING SOOPERS, in Minnesota at [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Byerly%E2%80%99s&action=edit&redlink=1]Byerly

The product is seldom available for retail or restaurant sale outside of New Jersey and adjoining areas like Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. However, it is available as far South as Key West, Florida through Publix's supermarkets, in Texas at HEB Central Markets, in Colorado at Albertsons and KING SOOPERS, in Minnesota at [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Byerly%E2%80%99s&action=edit&redlink=1]Byerly

ummmm, taylor ham, egg, and cheese from the Normandy Beach Deli down the Jersey shore!Salt, pepper, ketchup please!

Archived