Dolphins should face winter and Bills, Kelly says

JetNation

What I find funny is that the Kelly and Bills fans are bitching about this game while back when it was announced they were applauding the move because of the money they made from it (we are playing the 1-15 Dolphins in Toronto? We could play them on the moon and still kick their arses).

You can't have it both ways Jimbo, and it isn't 1992 anymore you prick!

Watching him sink into his jacket when that ball sailed WIDE RIGHT on that Monday night against the Browns was priceless. I wish I had a screenshot of that.

Oh wait... I DO. :)

08425c128ad4f0d92f1c3bc22ac60626.jpg

I never liked Kelly. Two of my favourite Jim Kelly moments happened in the same game.

It was November of 1996 in Foxboro and Kelly and the Bills still thought they were the class of the AFCE. Kelly gets called for intentional grounding in the endzone (hello safety). Next possession? He throws a ball directly at Willie McGinest that was run back 50 yards for a TD.

I still remember Kelly screaming at his teammates after both the safety and the pick six.

Not to mention the guy slammed into me on Borboun Street in January of 1997 and didn't even apologize. Dick.

I never liked Kelly. Two of my favourite Jim Kelly moments happened in the same game.

It was November of 1996 in Foxboro and Kelly and the Bills still thought they were the class of the AFCE. Kelly gets called for intentional grounding in the endzone (hello safety). Next possession? He throws a ball directly at Willie McGinest that was run back 50 yards for a TD.

I still remember Kelly screaming at his teammates after both the safety and the pick six.

Not to mention the guy slammed into me on Borboun Street in January of 1997 and didn't even apologize. Dick.

i don't like him either, but he is an angel compared to tom brady :)

What did Tom Brady ever do to you? Seriously, Jim Kelly is an arsehole with a capital A. All the guy has done is fall apart in 4 straight Super Bowls.

he existed with that smug face of his. what does falling apart in superbowls to do with being an *******? tom brady is a bigger ******* in my opinion.

What did Tom Brady ever do to you? Seriously, Jim Kelly is an arsehole with a capital A. All the guy has done is fall apart in 4 straight Super Bowls.

what has brady done in his last couple postseason appearaces? choke vs indy, choke vs gmen.if anything brady has been a choke since his last superbowl.

Im not even lying when I say vinateri was the biggest piece to your past superbowls. not just because of the GW kicks, but because of all the clutchness all season long each year.

I hope it is open. With us playing outside in Toronto and then KC... Should help get us ready for Giants Stadium week 17.

It wont be open.

The CFL just ended its season heading into Canada's inclimate winter weather. Why in the hell would the roof be open when the whole premise of having a retractable roof is so it can be closed in bad weather?

Last postseason Brady had one great game (Jacksonville) with two bad performances (San Diego & the Giants). The Giants game he was getting mauled, you can't do much more than he did (although Montana definitely would've won that game :) ). San Diego was just atrocious. Thank god for the New England defense and Philip Rivers being 10% healthy, you know, in a season in which the rest of the team was actually doing something.

Anywoo, there is no reason for Toronto not to open the dome. Its stupid. Oh well. Miami gets another break.

Are you talking about Caldwell dropping a pass that hit him in the hands? Yep, that was Brady's fault :rolleyes:

I'm talking NE's second to last drive. 3 pt lead I believe and 1st down more or less seals the deal..

I do not remember a dropped pass...

Last postseason Brady had one great game (Jacksonville) with two bad performances (San Diego & the Giants). The Giants game he was getting mauled, you can't do much more than he did (although Montana definitely would've won that game :) ). San Diego was just atrocious. Thank god for the New England defense and Philip Rivers being 10% healthy, you know, in a season in which the rest of the team was actually doing something.

Were even alive when Montana played? TFB is the man. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it!

TFB had a bad game against the Chargers last year. It happens. It's all about winning right?

Does that make him a choke artist as jetkid94 would like us to believe?

How many quarterbacks have got into four straight Super Bowls?

I don't care if he lost all of them, that's a hell of an accomplishment.

Great read..

Good stuff out of Jim Kelly. Good for him, hope he gets the ownership team together..

F the dolphins...

:roll: That's the LAST thing the Bills need. During his heyday he owned a niteclub in downtown. Nice place. Well one day he just closed it. Owed employees pay, vendors money, gas company etc etc. Just up and stiffed them all. I guess the vendors were owed "big time" bucks. Him and his brother are nothing but a big stiffs.

How many quarterbacks have got into four straight Super Bowls?

I don't care if he lost all of them, that's a hell of an accomplishment.

ALMOST winning a championship is a hell of an accomplishment? Ask Jim Kelly and see how he feels about almost winning four Super Bowls but never winning one.

ALMOST winning a championship is a hell of an accomplishment? Ask Jim Kelly and see how he feels about almost winning four Super Bowls but never winning one.

Give him a break, he's a Penningtologist, for those guys almost is as good as doing it as long as there's someone else to blame it on. Like Kickers..

Did I ever tell you about the time Chad almost took us to the AFC Championships game? Magical.

:roll: That's the LAST thing the Bills need. During his heyday he owned a niteclub in downtown. Nice place. Well one day he just closed it. Owed employees pay, vendors money, gas company etc etc. Just up and stiffed them all. I guess the vendors were owed "big time" bucks. Him and his brother are nothing but a big stiffs.

Were you the dishwasher:rl:

Give him a break, he's a Penningtologist, for those guys almost is as good as doing it as long as there's someone else to blame it on. Like Kickers..

Did I ever tell you about the time Chad almost took us to the AFC Championships game? Magical.

Hey, at least the Bills didn't have a knee-jerk reaction and draft a kicker in the 2nd Round in 1991.

Hey, at least the Bills didn't have a knee-jerk reaction and draft a kicker in the 2nd Round in 1991.

:bwahaharoll:

So true. Man was that a controversial draft. Trading down for Jolley, drafting a kicker. Ohh the battles I had with the homers over that draft lol..u

While we are at it lets ask him how he felt when Marty gave him the business

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived