****The OFFICIAL Lets Go Bills -- BEAT MIAMI!!! Thread****

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, whoa whoa this thread is spinning out of control. Stop the hate and give us some love. We're the first team ever in NFL history to play 2 games in consecutive years in different countries. First England last year and now Canada. Very exciting times for us Phin fans. C'mon and show some love for a new NFL first :tongue7:

Haha, JP Losman staring means a loss. Hes horrid. 10-21 as a starter, holds onto the ball too long and takes way to many sacks. Hes always trying to force the deep ball and can't connect on intermediate routes. He's a joke.

Don't get your hopes up Jet fans.

JP Losman had a worse Offensive Line, Running Back & Defense while he was the starting Quarterback. Trent Edwards is on a leash and has better / more experienced complementary targets than Losman ever had, not to mention Evans more seasoned. Losman never got a fair shot up there, he will start and be productive in the NFL once his contract in Buffalo expires at I believe the end of this season.

I'd love to have J.P. in New York.

JP Losman had a worse Offensive Line, Running Back & Defense while he was the starting Quarterback. Trent Edwards is on a leash and has better / more experienced complementary targets than Losman ever had, not to mention Evans more seasoned. Losman never got a fair shot up there, he will start and be productive in the NFL once his contract in Buffalo expires at I believe the end of this season.

So what was his excuse for his exact same tactics in all the playing time he got last week? 3 red zone trips, no points. 4 for the game, resulting in 3 points. Taking 4 sacks because he holds onto the ball too long, missing on short routes, etc.? He looked EXACTLY like he has since he got here. He had his chance in the Arizona game too.

You'd love have him in NY? Good. Please take the loser that he is, and always will be.

So what was his excuse for his exact same tactics in all the playing time he got last week? 3 red zone trips, no points. 4 for the game, resulting in 3 points. Taking 4 sacks because he holds onto the ball too long, missing on short routes, etc.? He looked EXACTLY like he has since he got here. He had his chance in the Arizona game too.

You'd love have him in NY? Good. Please take the loser that he is, and always will be.

Didn't the famous Rian Lindell miss a couple of field goals? And wow, yeah, lets bash on J.P. because he couldn't come off the bench and throw for 300 yards and six touchdowns. :rolleyes:

Losman > Trent The Stick.

I thought we were no threat to you, 124?

There's no chance the Dolphins can win at the Meadowlands so why does it matter?

You'd just prefer save the humiliation to losing the division to Chad Pennington and the Miami Dolphins on the final day of the season, huh?

God, I can't even imagine.

Didn't the famous Rian Lindell miss a couple of field goals? And wow, yeah, lets bash on J.P. because he couldn't come off the bench and throw for 300 yards and six touchdowns. :rolleyes:

It's weird. You make excuses when we talk about chad Pennington's production for how his numbers are inflated due to various factors.

But now you've found a guy you like and you're making excuses for he's better than his production says he is.

Weird.

It's weird. You make excuses when we talk about chad Pennington's production for how his numbers are inflated due to various factors.

But now you've found a guy you like and you're making excuses for he's better than his production says he is.

Weird.

While I don't agree that I'd want Losman as my QB, your neglecting the fact that JP has 4 years less experience, and roughly 1400 less attempts.

But hey, you wouldn't be the first person to discard reality in favor of the chad.

I thought we were no threat to you, 124?

There's no chance the Dolphins can win at the Meadowlands so why does it matter?

You'd just prefer save the humiliation to losing the division to Chad Pennington and the Miami Dolphins on the final day of the season, huh?

God, I can't even imagine.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I can't hate a team and root against them. Nah. No. I just have to have a playoff picture in mind. :rolleyes:

You of all people should know about hating other organizations.

Your team is no threat to us, not for the division, no. For the Wildcard? You could win a tiebreaker against New England or Baltimore and I do not care to see you two straight weeks in the playoffs if you end up being the 6 at 10-6 and we the 3 at 12-4. We as fans would like to see a challenge. Then again, it would be fun beating up on your organization yet again. And again. And again. And again. And again. From 1998-Present.

While I don't agree that I'd want Losman as my QB, your neglecting the fact that JP has 4 years less experience, and roughly 1400 less attempts.

But hey, you wouldn't be the first person to discard reality in favor of the chad.

Exactly.

Aqua is nothing but a Miami homer with a personal attack agenda.

Yeah he did. So he makes those, it's 10-9. We still lose.

Nobody was asking him to come off the bench and throw for 300 yards. How about punching one in the end zone in even 1 of your 4 red zone trips? Instead, he make horrid throws, and takes sacks after dancing around the pocket when he had plenty of time to hit some WRs r throw it away.

I am certain you don't watch Bills games if you think JP is better than Trent, thats actually laughable.

I am certain you don't watch Bills games if you think JP is better than Trent, thats actually laughable.

After reading some of the board in your signature, it appears there is a good amount of people who'd rather see JP or any other QB in there except Trent The Stick.

You didn't do well in geography class did you?

:rl::rl::rl:

Honestly, the Dolphins have been playing well, but just enough to win games. I think the Bills rally this week, JP Loseman to Lee and Chad throws a few picks.

Bills wins.

Dolphins: 21 - Bills: 23

BZ

The way to beat Loseman is with a good pass rush which the Dolphags do not have. Plus the Jilllls are angry by be embarrassed last week and having to play in Toronto.

Final score Toronto Jilllls 27 Miami Dolphags:bag: 13

The way to beat Loseman is with a good pass rush which the Dolphags do not have. Plus the Jilllls are angry by be embarrassed last week and having to play in Toronto.

Final score Toronto Jilllls 27 Miami Dolphags:bag: 13

28 sacks through 12 games... Yeah, absolutly no pass rush here :rolleyes:

Archived