****The OFFICIAL Lets Go Bills -- BEAT MIAMI!!! Thread****

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no arguement there, but if better teams then the Rams take out BIG MOUTH, you won't be so fortunate. and yes the Bills, even with Losman, is a better team then the Rams.

You do know that Pace was back in the lieup for St. louis last week, right? He's a heck of an o-lineman and helped quiet Porter. It's a good thing we had 3 interceptions last week, helped make up for Porter not getting a bunch of sacks.

You do know that Pace was back in the lieup for St. louis last week, right? He's a heck of an o-lineman and helped quiet Porter. It's a good thing we had 3 interceptions last week, helped make up for Porter not getting a bunch of sacks.

I was aware of that but my point is take him out and your pash rush suffers. It doesn't have to be by a great O-Tackle, it can be a scheme, a back helping out, or a myriad of other possibilities. But take him out of the game and your defense struggles, thats all.

I was aware of that but my point is take him out and your pash rush suffers. It doesn't have to be by a great O-Tackle, it can be a scheme, a back helping out, or a myriad of other possibilities. But take him out of the game and your defense struggles, thats all.

I'll agree. We have several rookies on the d-line who are still wet behind the ears and just like the Jets, if our nose tackle is out of the game our pass rush really suffers.

Interesting. I'd say the EXACT same thing about you but with the Jets.

I wonder which one of us is right.

I know who it is and deep down you do too.

True, you're not a Miami homer, you're a Chad Homo

Glad to see you corrected him..

No, just find it comical that 124 says and does things and then accuses me of committing those very things.

I'm not going to comment on that because I think both of you guys are cool...

I just found your last post funny. Sounds like something from a drama when the couple break up and they're blaming each other, haha.

I'm not going to comment on that because I think both of you guys are cool...

I just found your last post funny. Sounds like something from a drama when the couple break up and they're blaming each other, haha.

I hear ya'. I'll do my best efforts to ignore his antagonizing posts and refrain from hijacking threads. ;)

No, just find it comical that 124 says and does things and then accuses me of committing those very things.

:rolleyes:

Because you WANT me to be a homer doesn't mean I am. You however continually come on another teams board and continue to spew your garbage. At least when I was going on ThePhins I could talk about the Dolphins without bringing up the Jets, unless someone brought them up, and could talk about other teams.

I wish my restraint were that strong. It's just when he makes things up, I feel the need to defend myself. At least he has me on my toes correcting his false statements.

:rolleyes:

Make things up?

Right. I've proven you wrong every time. Oh but you had one post the day of a loss, I guess you're right. Just neglect the fact that when you lose your M.I.A. for 48-72 hours, except maybe a post or two, but when you win you're here with bells on.

Archived