****The OFFICIAL Lets Go Bills -- BEAT MIAMI!!! Thread****

:rolleyes:

Make things up?

Right. I've proven you wrong every time. Oh but you had one post the day of a loss, I guess you're right. Just neglect the fact that when you lose your M.I.A. for 48-72 hours, except maybe a post or two, but when you win you're here with bells on.

Hah. I don't even need to comment on that contradiction.

As for your homerness, it knows no bounds. I don't see how I'm a homer when I predicted 7-9 for the Dolphins this year and you said 12-4 for the Jets.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for your homerness, it knows no bounds. I don't see how I'm a homer when I predicted 7-9 for the Dolphins this year and you said 12-4 for the Jets.

It's Homo. H-O-M-O.

A Chad Ho-mo.

Got it?

you said 12-4 for the Jets.

I actually said between 10-6 and 12-4 with Favre and 8-8 to 10-6 with Pennington. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it was impossible for the Jets with all their big name aquistions to move from 4-12 to at least 10-6.

Your homerism was in saying Miami would be 7-9 while you said the Jets would be 7-9/8-8.

your aware thats still a good possibility that it happens?

So the Jets end up 12 and 4 and the Fins 8 and 8. You were both pretty close. :)

LOL x50 at anyone who still think Losman is a better option than Edwards. I didn't think it was possible for the offense to look worse, but it did, Losman is honestly horrid. He's so bad.

For further proof, refer to last weeks game, this weeks brutal showing and the Arizona game earlier in the year.

LOL x50 at anyone who still think Losman is a better option than Edwards. I didn't think it was possible for the offense to look worse, but it did, Losman is honestly horrid. He's so bad.

For further proof, refer to last weeks game, this weeks brutal showing and the Arizona game earlier in the year.

You called it sweetLee, Losman sucked it up for you guys today. All in all I found it to be a good, tough game though, if Edwards had been in it would have been a different game.

Losman will look like Jim F'n Kelly next Sunday. Book it.

You called it sweetLee, Losman sucked it up for you guys today. All in all I found it to be a good, tough game though, if Edwards had been in it would have been a different game.

Not sure Edwards would have made the difference. If the gaqme had actually been actually played in BUFFALO you would have gotten your clocks cleaned with turnovers.

Not sure Edwards would have made the difference. If the gaqme had actually been actually played in BUFFALO you would have gotten your clocks cleaned with turnovers.

Or what if it was played in the Arctic Cirle under the Northern lights, pffftt. Enough with the "what if's", we won and now it's time to go home to play San Fran. All of us are 8-5, live with it.

Or what if it was played in the Arctic Cirle under the Northern lights, pffftt. Enough with the "what if's", we won and now it's time to go home to play San Fran. All of us are 8-5, live with it.

:rl: You'll LOVE the weather in the Meadowlands Crashingjerk. Ain't gonna be no 72 degrees. :P

:face:

Archived