Junior Seau heading to New England; Patriots may sign him

favre_rookircard.jpg

See except, Brett Favre still is playing at a high level. Junior Seau for the past three years has made one or two plays a game and disappeared / played like absolute garbage. Enjoy yet another aging, old, slow player on defense.

See except, Brett Favre still is playing at a high level. Junior Seau for the past three years has made one or two plays a game and disappeared / played like absolute garbage. Enjoy yet another aging, old, slow player on defense.

You havent paid close attention on how Seau was used. Strictly as a situational player.

He was only on the field on obvious run downs. 15 - 20 plays a game or whatever. NE used Ted Washington the same way. Bruschi isnt an every down guy anymore.

Yes. With the addition of Colvin, Vrabel and the rookies Mayo and Guyton are the only healthy LBers. I wonder if Bruschi's knee is a little more worse/

Adalius Thomas was IR'ed today too. This is certainly a desperate move - as was the Colvin signing. They are VERY thin at LB - and part of the reason the secondary sucks so bad because they can't scheme they way they would without their full compliment of LB's. I'll tell yah though - I expect more out of Seau than I do Colvin and actually think Juniro will start getting more playing time than Bruschi - who CLEARLY needs to retire after this season. Also, goes to show you how bad Victor Hobson must be?

Anyway, this really tells you something about Seau. Either he's hurtin' for money or that man loves Bill Belichick.....or perhaps he's just crazy? Why would a retired person living in southern california sign with a team - late in the year - that plays in frigid New England? Granted two games on the west coast, but the last two are in Foxboro and "sunny" Buffalo.

Adalius Thomas was IR'ed today too. This is certainly a desperate move - as was the Colvin signing. They are VERY thin at LB - and part of the reason the secondary sucks so bad because they can't scheme they way they would without their full compliment of LB's. I'll tell yah though - I expect more out of Seau than I do Colvin and actually think Juniro will start getting more playing time than Bruschi - who CLEARLY needs to retire after this season. Also, goes to show you how bad Victor Hobson must be?

Anyway, this really tells you something about Seau. Either he's hurtin' for money or that man loves Bill Belichick.....or perhaps he's just crazy? Why would a retired person living in southern california sign with a team - late in the year - that plays in frigid New England? Granted two games on the west coast, but the last two are in Foxboro and "sunny" Buffalo.

Tells u Booski is also close to being out

Junior is certainly in game shape!!! At least you have matty Cass

leading the way

BTW you as a weatherwoman don't cut it...not one inch of snow!!!

Yes. With the addition of Colvin, Vrabel and the rookies Mayo and Guyton are the only healthy LBers. I wonder if Bruschi's knee is a little more worse/

Whatever happend to the linebacker you took in the draft...from Michigan...? I thought he was going to be a good player for you but haven't heard his name. Hell, i forgot his name.

Tells u Booski is also close to being out

Junior is certainly in game shape!!! At least you have matty Cass

leading the way

BTW you as a weatherwoman don't cut it...not one inch of snow!!!

Yes. He has been on the list with a knee injury.

You guys are almost as bad as the Dolphag Fans:bag:, excuses are for losers. Next thing you will tell us is you are happy to be Super Bowl runner up;)

Never.

In my lifetime, they have lost three. The undefeated season made it both bearable and unbearable.

Unless he delivers a Super Bowl the 12 Million dollar experiment will have been a failure.

Who cares about the money? The JETS are under the cap and didnt miss out on anybody because of money... why would it have been a failure?

Archived