***The Unofficial 2nd Half Thursday Night Football Thread***

The Gun Of Bavaria

JaMarcus Russell = Akili Smith

JaMarcus Russell = In a bad situation. I feel for him. He could've had a really good career if he wasn't stuck in Oakland where everyone, except Nnamdi Asomougha and apparently Justin Miller, goes to die.

Russell never stood a ****ing chance going to that absolute abortion of an organisation. I really do feel sorry for the guy, I loved him coming out of LSU and thought he had the potential to be something very special.

If he's going to have success in this league, he's better off going elsewhere IMO.

Russell never stood a ****ing chance going to that absolute abortion of an organisation. I really do feel sorry for the guy, I loved him coming out of LSU and thought he had the potential to be something very special.

If he's going to have success in this league, he's better off going elsewhere IMO.

I agree, the problem though is if he is permanently ruined. It's kind of hard to make up a 4 year handicap, which is around what it will be before he can finally escape the Raiders. I would LOVE to have this guy here, sitting behind Favre and learning how to play the game. Unfortunately, at most he has one more year after this season to do that, and I don't think the Raiders will cut him that quickly. They will waste at least one more year first.

I know a lot of people here didn't like Run DMC, but I'd think even those people have to admit the Raiders are wasting him anyway. Shouldn't they be using him? Unless he got injured, he should certainly have more than 1 rush. Fargas sucks and has zero upside. Why bother with him? McFadden and Bush should be the primary ballcarriers on that team, and both are better recievers than Fargas to boot. What a terrible franchise.

Raiders vs. Lions, who do you like?

It's not like the Chargers are all that much better. They're only 1 game better, 2 after this game I guess. And the only reason Denver even has a winning record is it beats up on these teams.

Not really.

The Broncos are 2-2 in the division splitting with the Raiders, beating the Chargers and losing the Chiefs.

They've beat the Jets, Saints and Falcons.

Denver just plays to the level of their opponent.

Archived