Man-up and admit something extremely lame about yourself

RaoulDuke

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My dad drops me down as he passes by on his way to work. Saves me $5 I would've had to spend on the bus, plus it's faster. And I'm an insomniac so I don't mind it.

And who in their right mind would move from New York to New Jersey?

who in their right mind would live anywhere in that metropolitan area :)

I f'ing hate Christmas music. I go into Starbucks every morning because I get down to school an hour before it opens and that's the only place I can sit down and get stuff done, and they always play the Christmas stuff now. The same songs at the exact same time, every day. If it wasn't for my iPod, I wouldn't be able to stand that place.

It's better than their old soundtrack, though. For the 11 other months of the year, they have crappy music with the especially crappy "Bing Bong Song" (that's what I call it, at least). The song is like a guy singing "bing, bong, bing bing, bong, bing bing, bong, bing, bing bong". Sick lyrics.

That reminds me

we play kenny roger xmas tunes on xmas morning

This is more shocking to me than if Klecko revealed that became a tree-hugging herbivore like CTM.

It's shocking that Bergen is a nerd?

That's like being shocked that Kleck is over weight..

And to prove I'm not an animal lover, I just kicked my dog.

I hope you're happy..

No, that I get... however, being a geek and a person of high intellect are not one and the same and what I was trying to say was... err.... oh, **** it.

</FAIL>

Nah. I be smart I swear. It takes elite intelligence just to make it into that fine institution that War is attending. :Nuts: Isn't it evident by the massive amount of time I spend on an internet football forum?

Archived