OJ Being sentenced....

JonEJet

Holy shiite,,all media outlets have now reversed themselves after fact checking with Nevada law, and OJ is not eliglible for parole for NINE years. It was originally reported he would be eligible after 6 years..

Have a nice 9 years to the Ultimate ThugTurd

"

Glass, a no-nonsense judge known for her tough sentences, imposed such a complex series of consecutive and concurrent sentences that even many attorneys watching the case were confused as to how much time Simpson got.

Simpson could serve up to 33 years but could be eligible for parole after nine years, according to Elana Roberto, the judge's clerk. "

Maybe there will be a nonfiction Longest Yard, OJ the starting tailback and Mecury Morris:bag: to back him up

Mercury Morris is not in jail, hasn't been for a long time. Now Ellis, he's recently been in the clink, he might be better suited for a role in you nonfiction remake of a fiction movie :bag:

How:bag: does :bag:somebody :bag:not :bag:in :bag:jail, :bag:play :bag:football:bag: in:bag: a prison:bag: league

Whoa. Let's not compare Ellis with Morris. Morris was conficted of cocaine trafficking and was supposed to spend two decades in jail. He got a new trail on some stupid entrapment BS. Then he gets some plea bargain deal with his new trail...

Whoa. Let's not compare Ellis with Morris. Morris was conficted of cocaine trafficking and was supposed to spend two decades in jail. He got a new trail on some stupid entrapment BS. Then he gets some plea bargain deal with his new trail...

You mean trial? Entrapment is extremely difficult to prove. A judge won't even let you bring the issue up unless it's obvious. Entrapment means you were basically set up and harassed into something that you wouldn't have done otherwise. Like basically getting raped by a prostitute when you're a virgin inside a church. It has to be really ridiculous.

You mean trial? Entrapment is extremely difficult to prove. A judge won't even let you bring the issue up unless it's obvious. Entrapment means you were basically set up and harassed into something that you wouldn't have done otherwise. Like basically getting raped by a prostitute when you're a virgin inside a church. It has to be really ridiculous.

Put it this way, he wouldn't have received a new "trial" and spent three years behind bars if he was innocent.

and if he had simply let his lawyer plea down initially he likely would have received a year.

Not all counties allow plea bargaining, although I'm fairly certain Clark county does. From what I hear about Nassau County, you can't really plea bargain. I don't think the DA will be around much longer, I forgot her name, Kathleen something.

Archived